Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Theyre probably right though being vegetarian is unhealthy both physically and mentally. So if you're struggling to stand up and then losing your marbles a bit when you do so then looking at the errors in your diet is sure a good place to start.

As it's the internet, I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not haha. Plenty of vegetarians are unhealthy, if you don't replace the positives of meat then you'd probably be as strong as a Lloyd Dyer tackle - but the irony of the overweight and unfit folk asking 'Are you getting enough protein?' never ceases to amuse me. I'm probably healthier now than I was when I ate meat, but that's obviously not the case for everyone :thumbup:.

• Like 1

I can't understand anyone who wants to be a vegetarian, you must be absolutely mad.

Millions of years of nature that has seen us take our position at the top of the food chain and add to that meat is the nicest food in the world.

I can't understand anyone who wants to be a vegetarian, you must be absolutely mad.

Millions of years of nature that has seen us take our position at the top of the food chain and add to that meat is the nicest food in the world.

I won't enter a debate again haha, but I'm sure the 4million or so in the UK could give you a few answers. Mine isn't for taste reasons, I think i've only met one vegetarian who doesn't like the taste/texture of meat, but then I've also met people who don't eat baked beans for that reason. 

I certainly couldn't do it, couldn't imagine not enjoying the best foods in the world, meat is one of the reasons I love life so much.

I did have one mate who was a veggie then his dad died and he said 'fcuk this I'm having a bacon sandwich' - said he badly regrets it now.

I won't enter a debate again haha, but I'm sure the 4million or so in the UK could give you a few answers. Mine isn't for taste reasons, I think i've only met one vegetarian who doesn't like the taste/texture of meat, but then I've also met people who don't eat baked beans for that reason. 

I don't like the taste of baked beans. The plus side is my effluence levels are lower.