Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bought a lovely cut of conger eel at Sainsbury's today. Assistant cut it off specially for me. :ph34r:

My grandma had a funny turn at the post office - apparently some pervert walked in with his tackle hanging out..

...she had a stroke.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

tell me about it, left the house half asleep today, went commando and didnt notice my fly was down till i got home, after having been to the post office and sainsburys  :blush:

Bought a lovely cut of conger eel at Sainsbury's today. Assistant cut it off specially for me.  :ph34r:

My grandma had a funny turn at the post office - apparently some pervert walked in with his tackle hanging out..

...she had a stroke.

You serious????

no, Dr

Japanese girls.

There's not that many of them but they manage to take up an inexplicable amount of room on the pavement. Plus, they stop to take pictures of the most mundane shit imaginable and don't even get me started on the ****ing surgical masks they insist on wearing. Chances are, that's not going to save you if there's an outbreak of Ebola.

That annoys me as well. Really want to say to them like just go to your own Country if you have to insist on wearing those masks around our Country.