Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Im sure many people can wake up at the time they want without the need for an alarm.

Im sure the mind does weird shit...i always wake up mins before my alarm...weird shit!!!

You can. If you go to sleep picturing the time on a clock face you can awake at that time.

I agree.

Leading on from this - two things that annoy me.

1) People who make videos of themselves helping the unfortunate when its all about themselves and you know they wouldn't bother unless they were being filmed and craving attention.

2) Status' on Facebook like the following 'There was a blind guy with no limbs begging for money in the rain, freezing. Everyone walked past him. But not me, I decided to give me some money. He almost spontaneously combusted with happiness that I stopped. It made his day. Please like and share'.

Both the biggest types of self prophesied bull crap on social media.

I ****ing hate that shit.

Snow, and when it freezes into ice.

First snowfall of the fvcking season here and my better half goes over and breaks her fibula. And most of the hospital staff are fvcking useless. Ugh.

Yeah. I think I'm going to move somewhere that is hot all year round.

• Like 1

Yeah. I think I'm going to move somewhere that is hot all year round.

I hated it, sweating all the time, constantly drinking water, sapping energy, plus most of the time you were told to cover up or don't go outside because of the dangers of the sun.  And its so limiting on what you can wear. :xmaswink:

I hated it, sweating all the time, constantly drinking water, sapping energy, plus most of the time you were told to cover up or don't go outside because of the dangers of the sun.  And its so limiting on what you can wear. :xmaswink:

This is a good point actually. No need for cashmere sweaters in Qatar!

Leading on from this - two things that annoy me.

1) People who make videos of themselves helping the unfortunate when its all about themselves and you know they wouldn't bother unless they were being filmed and craving attention.

2) Status' on Facebook like the following 'There was a blind guy with no limbs begging for money in the rain, freezing. Everyone walked past him. But not me, I decided to give me some money. He almost spontaneously combusted with happiness that I stopped. It made his day. Please like and share'.

Both the biggest types of self prophesied bull crap on social media.

Facebook is full of it these days, don't you think? Rarely log on now because it bores me but whenever I do, it's the usual attention-seeking rubbish that nobody in the World probably wants to know.

Edited by Fox92

Any link, usually via Facebook, that has an image taken out of context and a description like "This man was hunting a turkey. What happens next will melt you heart" and bullshit forged letters/found notes with no sources given. How has the internet turned from hilarious/disgusting videos to gossip about absolute nobodies and people pointing cameras at themselves? Dread to think what the next fad will be

Testing SwiftKey predictive text after one year on my phone.

Here we go to the UK economy news and information on the one hand you've clearly got the cultureless cvnts who go in for Nationalism because they've not got much else going for them to be openly positive under a tory government is pretty extraordinary the best TV shows of all time low cost car hire in the UK then what is the problem is that the tube was so cheap though the best TV shows of all time low cost car hire in the UK then I will have the capacity for your thoughts are on offer in my job and a few weeks back in spring break from it is quite subtle and slow going to live with the OP die in a few days ago save job and I am about to be a dreadful error on the part of either the Ukranians or the separatists the best TV shows that you have to pay the full address provided by the way to penalties then I think this is a political issue of the total cost of production of the total cost of production of the total cost of production on a regular basis and the associated tax revenue rather than pushing for a standard high street store and share your photos and videos of my life in the UK then what is the problem is not the intended recipient of the total cost of production of the total amount you can do with the right mindset and tactics developed by the right manager and the associated tax revenue rather be in the pub and the other day with the gradual integration of a lot more to the island and I am about to be a dreadful error.

I'm pretty sure I don't talk that much sense m8.

Lane discipline.

Was swimming this morning, had idiots, wallowing, walking, some swimming but not many, all of them anyhow not keeping to their own 'space', none of them going in straight lines, when I am trying to properly swim.

I'm then coming home driving down a dual carriageway and some idiot is pretty much driving down the middle of the road.

Lane discipline.

Was swimming this morning, had idiots, wallowing, walking, some swimming but not many, all of them anyhow not keeping to their own 'space', none of them going in straight lines, when I am trying to properly swim.

I'm then coming home driving down a dual carriageway and some idiot is pretty much driving down the middle of the road.

That swimming complaint has got to be the most middle class complaint I have ever seen on here.

• Like 1

Offered my services of my Luton Box Van to my brother in law to help him move a sofa and chest of drawers from Rugby to Leicester.

Ended up being a full van full and various trips around Leicester dropping things off, picking other things up. I'm already hanging out my arse this morning, sobered up enough to drive thinking this will take 2 hours max. 6 hours later I'm still in his kitchen trying to fit a washing machine that I had just hauled off the van into a space that it just won't fit but because it's newer than the one that was already in the house despite there being nothing wrong with the other one he insisted it would fit. Materialistic bastard. After 30 mins of letting him attempt to fit it he finally gave in when he realised you couldn't open the cupboard door next to it. Slightly made me happier when he failed cos im miserable like that.

On call over night and I'm ruddy tired as it is. It needs to be quiet