Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Everyday I nip to the corner shop to pick up my copies of the Regularly Telegraph, the Regularly Mail and the Regularly Star.

For the tv guide, no doubt, to see all those episodes of 'Minder', with that old geezer Arfur Regularly..

I will admit it, at first I did not understand the mockery so I googled the word and now I understand! I always have thought it has a similar meaning as 'regularly'!   :blush:

Jesus- I'm 24 and I have just learnt what daily really mean!  lol

Oh my regulars.

• Like 2

The amount of people who can't spell names right in the football threads. Ironically probably the sorts who sit watching SSN all day as well.

Curtis Davis

Tony Pullis

Chris Woods

It goes on and on...

The amount of people who can't spell names right in the football threads. Ironically probably the sorts who sit watching SSN all day as well.

Curtis Davis

Tony Pullis

Chris Woods

It goes on and on...

Our own fans who come out with Muzzy Izzett, Gary Linekar etc are the worst.

Curtis Davis

Tony Pullis

Chris Woods

It goes on and on...

Anthony Knockhart, Kaspar Schmiehchel, etc.

Paul Konchelskis is a great one, a fella in my local still calls him this even after playing for us for three years.

Along with our great defensive duo under Sven of Mills and Samba.

The stupidity of the entertainment industries as a whole, backed by their well-paid contacts in law enforcement: 

http://www.wired.com/2014/12/pirate-bay-raided-taken-down/

No doubt Phube will be creaming in his drawers at this news and my view on digital piracy is neither here nor there, but do they really think that they can take and keep down every single server that contain the hashfiles for torrents that TPB has that exist?

It'll be back up again by the weekend. 

It's like trying to mow the grass at the KP with a scythe. Archaic and stupid.

I watch quite a few pirated films/TV, not to mention live football streams but I wouldn't try to defend the practice. Programmes/films cost money to make so it's only fair that the makers want their money back and more.

I watch quite a few pirated films/TV, not to mention live football streams but I wouldn't try to defend the practice. Programmes/films cost money to make so it's only fair that the makers want their money back and more.

If the money was guaranteed to go straight to the maker/artist, I'd agree with you. Sadly the entertainment industry is still dominated by the leeches in the "distribution" industry trying to cling to a business model that has been long outmoded. 

In any case, my gear grinding is more at their stupidity in thinking they can corral torrents in this way. They can't.

Curtis Davis

Tony Pullis

Chris Woods

It goes on and on...

TalkSport still haven't worked out that the Spurs manager is Pochettino. I've heard Pockethino, Pottechino and Pottechini so far. Then we have Pellegrino, Mankini and Korrman.

been royally shafted by the work rota over christmas here. 

we go out for our christmas night out next friday, and i'm the one in until the end (9.45) on friday, then in from 8.45 til 9.45 on the saturday. then i'm in all boxing day and the day after, too  :frantics:

been royally shafted by the work rota over christmas here.

we go out for our christmas night out next friday, and i'm the one in until the end (9.45) on friday, then in from 8.45 til 9.45 on the saturday. then i'm in all boxing day and the day after, too :frantics:

I have 3 days off over the festive period. Makes me howl when people moan about only having 2 or 3 weeks off. Fvcking howl.