Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I have 3 days off over the festive period. Makes me howl when people moan about only having 2 or 3 weeks off. Fvcking howl.

i've got christmas day, the 28th and new years day. and we close at 5.30 on xmas eve and boxing day. lucky us  :xmassmile:

Exactly, the original Wealdstone Raider video was brilliant, loved it the first time I saw it.

But no, you can't just leave something to be funny on the odd occasion you come back across it. You have to make shit memes, shit remake videos and ****ing music tracks.

The worst thing about the WR is that he genuinely believes his own hype lol

Imagine having your own catchphrase and being hassled to repeat it on demand... how ****ing old would that get.

I watch quite a few pirated films/TV, not to mention live football streams but I wouldn't try to defend the practice. Programmes/films cost money to make so it's only fair that the makers want their money back and more.

This is true but the money feeds the big companies, not the young aspiring actors or grassroots football, so there's little to feel sympathetic about.

This is true but the money feeds the big companies, not the young aspiring actors or grassroots football, so there's little to feel sympathetic about.

If the big companies didn't provide the money there'd be no films for the actors to act in. Successful actors are hardly hard up anyway.

Just heard that shrien jewani's house has been vandalised after he got acquitted for the murder of his wife. People on facebook now saying karma, got what he deserved, etc etc.

Personally, i think this is wrong. You cannot continue to harass a guy after he has been legally cleared of any wrongdoing. People who think he did it based on what they hear in the MEDIA(and theyre never lie do they?)and not the whole story as told in court have no right to vandalise his house. I personally thought he did it but doesnt give me the right to abuse him for my own opinion

Just to clarify, people are open to the own opinion but when its actually hurting/affecting people its not acceptable

Just heard that shrien jewani's house has been vandalised after he got acquitted for the murder of his wife. People on facebook now saying karma, got what he deserved, etc etc.

Personally, i think this is wrong. You cannot continue to harass a guy after he has been legally cleared of any wrongdoing. People who think he did it based on what they hear in the MEDIA(and theyre never lie do they?)and not the whole story as told in court have no right to vandalise his house. I personally thought he did it but doesnt give me the right to abuse him for my own opinion

Just to clarify, people are open to the own opinion but when its actually hurting/affecting people its not acceptable

Yeah but you paid your money so you have the right

Normally I'd agree but that cúnt is as guilty as puppy sat next to a pile of poo.

A group of 12 people after heading evidence and testimony didn't think so. That should have been an end to it.

Vigilantism is hardly ever justified, especially petty shit like this.

What twelve people were they then?

What twelve people were they then?

I've had an absolute bloody 'mare there. Thought for a moment it was a British jury case due to the misspelling of the name, not the Saffer case.  :xmasunsure:

I blame the hangover. :ph34r:

Either way I'm not a massive fan of vigilantism, even when the due process can be seen as weak. I've no doubt the people 'convicting' him for this have far less knowledge of the facts than the judge.

No I do agree with that.

Although it's an absolute abomination this man hasn't had to stand in a court of law and defend the accusations against him.

If justice isn't seen to be done you'll get things likethis.