Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Drongos on Twitter that can't let any (often quite sad) news happen without making a joke. Obviously you'll expect a few to do it, but it's quite a lot now. This Clarke Carlisle incident has produced a lot.

Unfollowed.

Who drove a dustbin down your pavement?

People playing Christmas songs in the office. Leave that shit for your private life you dumbed down mother ****s. Just because you're basic enough to get excited by the bullshit commercial concept of Christmas doesn't mean your workmates want to be forced into putting up with your near deranged joviality. Stop ****ing whistling as well. You've seem some twinkling Christmas lights and now you're all excitable, we get it you simple **** now just shut the **** up. Jesus christ i can't wait for everyone to be miserable again in January.

People playing Christmas songs in the office. Leave that shit for your private life you dumbed down mother ****s. Just because you're basic enough to get excited by the bullshit commercial concept of Christmas doesn't mean your workmates want to be forced into putting up with your near deranged joviality. Stop ****ing whistling as well. You've seem some twinkling Christmas lights and now you're all excitable, we get it you simple **** now just shut the **** up. Jesus christ i can't wait for everyone to be miserable again in January.

Just pull the plug out of the wall and point aggressively, ask in a loud voice if the PPL licence is up to date and when they stare blankly back at you shout 'DIDN'T THINK SO' and knock the stereo to the ground

Do you work in my office? I give the people what they want  :xmascool:  

Do you work in my office? I give the people what they want :xmascool:

Unless you're a cuboid shaped middle aged woman who can't keep from making some kind of noise for longer than three seconds then I doubt it. If you're playing Christmas songs in your office you should be ashamed of yourself though. It's very insensitive to anyone with a bit more of a mature taste in enjoyment.

Unless you're a cuboid shaped middle aged woman who can't keep from making some kind of noise for longer than three seconds then I doubt it. If you're playing Christmas songs in your office you should be ashamed of yourself though. It's very insensitive to anyone with a bit more of a mature taste in enjoyment.

IT'S IN THE SINGING OF A STREET CORNER CHOIR

IT'S GOING HOME AND GETTING WARM BY THE FIRE

IT'S TRUE WHERE EVER YOU FIND LOVE IT FEELS LIKE CHRIIIIIIIISTMAS

IT'S IN THE SINGING OF A STREET CORNER CHOIR

IT'S GOING HOME AND GETTING WARM BY THE FIRE

IT'S TRUE WHERE EVER YOU FIND LOVE IT FEELS LIKE CHRIIIIIIIISTMAS

It feels like some people need to get a grip, that's what it feels like. You're only conning yourself with this Christmas joy crap. Deep down you're as miserable as everyone else and the songs, the fvcking songs won't save you.

It feels like some people need to get a grip, that's what it feels like. You're only conning yourself with this Christmas joy crap. Deep down you're as miserable as everyone else and the songs, the fvcking songs won't save you.

IT WAS DECEMBER 24TH ON HOLLIS AVE AFTER DARK

WHEN I SEEN A MAN CHILLIN' WITH HIS DOG AT THE PARK

I APPROACHED THEY VERY SLOWLY WITH MY HEART FULL OF FEAR

LOOKED AT HIS DOG, OH MY GOD, A ILLIN' REINDEER

rundmc_christmas480.jpg

"Hiya! It's good to see you after all these years! I added you on Facebook but you didn't accept..."

Why go down that fooking road? Why start that conversation? What good can come from it, seriously?

Why all the animosity bud?

why didn't you accept?

I barely know her. We were in the same year at school and we didn't really speak back then. We just have mutual friends. I didn't reject it I just didn't accept it.

Why all the animosity bud?

She should have just left it. It was nothing personal and I liked chatting but she turned it into an awkward situation and made me feel like the worst person in the world. Also, lack of sleep was a huge factor. I'm usually quite pleasant.

Edited by Danizen

Been watching the extras on the first Hobbit. They certainly went went to a lot of trouble to make it right. It seems Peter j Jackson treats the cast and crew very well and is a good director to work for. Missed Dr Who now will have to watch it on catch up. Never realised it was so late.

Fvck man you do hungover working like a true champion fair play

I'm not too bad today, was only boozing a bit yesterday, steady through the day instead of like after a night out where it's just binging until about 5 am. I'm in all day today then off out then in tomorrow morning then out again. This has been the heaviest get smashed/hungover work fortnight or so in my life for sure. Christmas Day was my only full day off between 17th and 28th and I think it'll be 5 big nights out as well as numerous pub sessions and home boozing. My body has not appreciated it at all. Nor have my bosses lol.