Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not only Leicester losing and being shit, but people who come up to you and say 'hmmmm well, Leicester aren't doing very well are they?!'

I don't want to ****ing talk about it.

Thing is, over this Christmas period visiting family and friends, parties, e.t.c, i'm gonna get alot of this. I might just snap if people press the right buttons.

Just seen a Villa fan I know, he stood there pointing and laughing saying we're going down without a fight.

That wound me up, thing is I can't even argue back, I ain't got a leg to stand on when it comes to that debate.

Edited by Matt

always look forward to the big fat quiz of the year, usually pretty decent. but this year it's on boxing day and sarah ****ing millican is on it die ****ing twat shit nah

why they change it from new year's eve? so much could happen between now and then

sweepstake on how long it takes for her to mention 'cake' or a comment about her husband

i wish her husband had shoved so much cake in her stupid shit mouth she'd suffocated. has she actually had a husband? like in real life? ****ing hell what a poor chap 

always look forward to the big fat quiz of the year, usually pretty decent. but this year it's on boxing day and sarah ****ing millican is on it die ****ing twat shit nah

Weak panel, I like Mitchell and Ayoe (sp?). Bridges is ok but rest of the cast seem poor.Did anyone watched it last night? I got it on record.

Edited-I just learnt there will be another edition on 2nd Jan to mark the tenth anniversary of the series- the cast is better- Ross,Brand,Fielding,Whitehall,Winkleman and Warwick Davis. That must explain the poor cast for 2014 then.

Edited by The Blur

Weak panel, I like Mitchell and Ayoe (sp?). Bridges is ok but rest of the cast seem poor.Did anyone watched it last night? I got it on record.

Edited-I just learnt there will be another edition on 2nd Jan to mark the tenth anniversary of the series- the cast is better- Ross,Brand,Fielding,Whitehall,Winkleman and Warwick Davis. That must explain the poor cast for 2014 then.

I quite liked most of the cast yesterday. Flanagan, Bridges, David Mitchell and Ayoade always humour me. And I love Jimmy Carr anyway.

Did get quite awkward when they were talking about dildos and butt-plugs with the parents in the room lol lol

• Like 1

dunno. why they put sarah millican on it? so much could be funny but then she'll ruin it. so disappointing.

Mel B ruined it, she obviously didn't want to be there. That was funny for a little bit but soon became pretty awkward until they all took the piss towards the end

we talkin jo brand or russell brand? or steve brand? probably not him cos i went to school with him and he wasn't that funny.