Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

will be Russell. He and Fielding are great on it. 

Mel B ruined it, she obviously didn't want to be there. That was funny for a little bit but soon became pretty awkward until they all took the piss towards the end

The Spice Girls back catalogue pun frenzy was funny

Just dropped a jar (glass) of cranberry sauce (ocean spray) on my big toe from the top shelf of the fridge, absolutely sickening.

I broke my DNO mug earlier. Luckily I have a spare one. Not really mine. It should be somebody's  that volunteers with me and I was keeping it for him. It's mine now.

No wonder there's no money to help the homeless if these charities spend all their money on mugs for themselves.

We are not a charity. We are a News and Support Agency. The money was from funding kitty for equipment. Anyway we are now on hold until new premises are confirmed in the new year.  Re-branded as Independent DNO. NASA.

I'll own up when I see him and offer it if he wants it.