Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Isn't it 25 to hire a car?

That's different isn't it - I thought that was an industry-imposed standard rather than a legal requirement?

On the flip side you can't just let anyone go round with de-icer they could de-ice all sorts it could be chaos.

Imagine waking up one morning and some vandal's turned your freezer into a regular cupboard.  Rage.

Maybe HGV licenses as well come to think of it

Yep Cat C vehicles are 21+ as well I think there is also a bracket for certain vehicles now 18-20? It may be minibuses/7.5 tonners or something that you used to get granted on a normal license anyway.

Isn't it 25 to hire a car?

Some let you hire under 25 with no extra charges, some add a "Young Driver" premium on there, and some just say no. I'm in the 25-30 bracket and one place wouldn't let me hire a car because you had to be 30.

In short, it's whatever the car hire company feels like going with :D 

• Like 1

Gutted. You should use storage boxes. In general I never hang knits, ruins the shape as well.

My only choice is somehow create more storage or perhaps use some breathable bags and hope it doesn't happen again.  Its only one hole and as its a really thick knit I should be able to get it fixed easily enough.

p.s. It wasn't hung, it was folded.

Edited by purpleronnie

which bit didn't you understand haha? 

according to the woman in the shop you need to be over 25 yrs old to buy de-icer to de ice the windows of my car when they're frozen at night. so i can't buy any. so when i go to drive my car home from work at night this week it's going to be fun trying to clear my front and back windows.

Dippy shop works misunderstanding the policy shock!

no you 

Gutted. You should use storage boxes. In general I never hang knits, ruins the shape as well.

thats quite right dont hang knitted items they will either be eaten by bugs and insects like purpleronnies you should put them in a storage box 

better luck next time mate