Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Anyone on an income lower than fifty or sixty odd grand that's militantly anti union, usually just because their own sector has little union presence for them to partake in.

Mmm... I earn less than £50k, am anti-union (to a certain degree), and work in the rail industry. Arguably one of the most unionised industries to be in. In the 18 years I've worked on the tube as an engineer I've never been in the union

Anyone on an income lower than fifty or sixty odd grand that's militantly anti union, usually just because their own sector has little union presence for them to partake in.

What on earth.

Do you really think people should support these people on the base of income?

Footballers wives/girlfriends on Twitter. In the past week I've saw Albrightons Mrs tweet celebratory stuff that Pearson has been sacked. Yesterday you've got Vardy's Mrs tweeting "clueless" Schlupps Mrs just argues with anyone on there.

Now they've got a right to an opinion but surely it doesn't help putting it on a social media for everyone to see. I certainly wouldn't want my girlfriend writing stuff about my manager at work for everyone to see.

People that follow them and tweet them like they're mates are absolute freaks.
  • Like 2

Trying to teach a 4 year old how to play a computer game. It's painful. I am sure in a few years, she'll be doing all sorts of coding.

It's bad enough trying to explain to my 9 year old brother that he's shít because he's 9
  • Like 1

People that follow them and tweet them like they're mates are absolute freaks.

This.

Why on earth would any normal person want to follow a footballers wife?

Kids pushing trolleys around supermarkets and their parents seemingly miles away.

Kids in supermarkets in general.  Actually that's not fair - From my time in retail, the way I see it you can break down kids at the supermarket into 4 distinct brackets:

1. Just 'kids':  Well behaved kids who follow their parents around not making much noise.

2. Banshees: The constantly wailing or screaming cvnts that shriek at 120db for hours on end.

3. Shitstains: The annoying little pricks who strut around like they own the place, often nicking stuff, and like to mouth off the staff to impress their equally twattish friends.

4. "New shoppers":  These are the ones who are really proud that they get to do the shopping and are incredibly courteous to the staff, saying please & thank you after every sentence.

I have a lot of time for kids 1 & 4, but 2 & 3 can F.O.A.D.

Kids in supermarkets in general.  Actually that's not fair - From my time in retail, the way I see it you can break down kids at the supermarket into 4 distinct brackets:

1. Just 'kids':  Well behaved kids who follow their parents around not making much noise.

2. Banshees: The constantly wailing or screaming cvnts that shriek at 120db for hours on end.

3. Shitstains: The annoying little pricks who strut around like they own the place, often nicking stuff, and like to mouth off the staff to impress their equally twattish friends.

4. "New shoppers":  These are the ones who are really proud that they get to do the shopping and are incredibly courteous to the staff, saying please & thank you after every sentence.

I have a lot of time for kids 1 & 4, but 2 & 3 can F.O.A.D.

Bang on.