Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

How do you all check your lottery tickets if you don't use teletext?

You watch it live or buy a newspaper the next day.

If you didn't get a chance to buy a newspaper, pop round to a neighbours house to sew if they have one from two days ago.

Peptic ulcers can bollocks the mother**** off.

If you don't have a prescription, then Maalox is your friend. Gaviscon is shite, and or any other brand solution. I get mine whilst in France, the mint ones taste shit, in fact most chewables will be, but Maalox lasts longer and works nearly instantly. 

http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/maalox-plus-lemon-tablets-p8996.html

The press again, I've seen some pretty pathetic attempt at smearing someone but this takes the biscuit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959280/Former-public-schoolboy-season-ticket-holder-one-fans-train-racist-football-thugs-claims-friend-Twitter.html

So we have a 'toff' who was on the train (although it says someone near the bottom of the article there is no suggestion he was involved in this or the chanting) now as a headline because he once had a photo with Nigel Farage outside a pub.

:rolleyes:

The press again, I've seen some pretty pathetic attempt at smearing someone but this takes the biscuit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959280/Former-public-schoolboy-season-ticket-holder-one-fans-train-racist-football-thugs-claims-friend-Twitter.html

So we have a 'toff' who was on the train (although it says someone near the bottom of the article there is no suggestion he was involved in this or the chanting) now as a headline because he once had a photo with Nigel Farage outside a pub.

:rolleyes:

That is shocking.  We cant have people thinking those who attend Private schools are racist.  I hope he sues.

That is shocking.  We cant have people thinking those who attend Private schools are racist.  I hope he sues.

I'd be suing my boss for describing me as a 'little boy' to a national newspaper.

Young lad from sheltered, monied background, sick of the job his Dad got for him, starts hanging around with massive racists.

We've all done it 

That is shocking. We cant have people thinking those who attend Private schools are racist. I hope he sues.

But it openly states there is no suggestion he was involved in this, they clearly paint him here as being at the centre of it purely based on his background. It's massively out of order.

But it openly states there is no suggestion he was involved in this, they clearly paint him here as being at the centre of it purely based on his background. It's massively out of order.

Surely though, that is just the newspaper covering their rear end. If he tried to sue, they'd show that line. However, when you do see him in the video, he does look quite embarrassed. At least that is how I interpreted the video.

I do hope those who were involved get decent prison sentences.