Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

He looks very embarrassed, I just feel for the guy, he's had his name splashed across the papers in connection with this, been suspended from his job now and has press camped outside his house.

All for standing next to a couple of idiots on the subway by the looks of it.

Where I live there's a underground train every 3 minutes, don't get why people leg it up the stairs to try and catch the one at the station when they could just relax and have a much more pleasant experience.

In defence, that 3 minutes can make a difference between catching or missing a connecting train/bus.

But yeah, the average commuter who is simply travelling a single journey can **** off when racing for a tube!

People that have to video every experience they have on their phone. Whether it be at a gig, a sporting event, or every 5 minutes on a night out and then claim it's one of the best moments of their life! How was it so great when you spent that 'moment' focusing on whether you're getting a good video instead of actually taking in the moment!

• Like 1

People that have to video every experience they have on their phone. Whether it be at a gig, a sporting event, or every 5 minutes on a night out and then claim it's one of the best moments of their life! How was it so great when you spent that 'moment' focusing on whether you're getting a good video instead of actually taking in the moment!

Yeah I don't really get it either. Admittedly sometimes I do enjoy pics of events, games etc but I never bothered my ass purely because enjoying the experience of a gig/match will always supersede the fulfilment of taking a picture or video.

Each to their own I guess.

Edited by Mark WNI

When receiving the card machine At a restaurant and there is instructions about leaving a tip. Yea let me just give your business money for no reason, the waiters/waitresses won't see any of it. Always so awkward when they print out the receipt and you see there embarrassment

When receiving the card machine At a restaurant and there is instructions about leaving a tip. Yea let me just give your business money for no reason, the waiters/waitresses won't see any of it. Always so awkward when they print out the receipt and you see there embarrassment

Waiters do see tips from card machines because they are each assigned an ID and the tips are collated and put through with hours. They're taxed though, obviously.

Don't know how that's awkward, really.

Most of the waiters and waitresses in England don't deserve a tip.

Always tip when I'm abroad though. When I went Vegas with my friends one of them from our group didn't tip the barman. Big mistake as it took him forever to be served whilst the rest of us got served straight the way after tipping him nearly the equivalent of a weeks wages.