Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Most of the waiters and waitresses in England don't deserve a tip.

Always tip when I'm abroad though. When I went Vegas with my friends one of them from our group didn't tip the barman. Big mistake as it took him forever to be served whilst the rest of us got served straight the way after tipping him nearly the equivalent of a weeks wages.

Why didnt one of the guys that tipped just get a round of drinks?

So instead of showing the Prem match live as they are oft to do, my local broadcaster instead sees fit to show the Ki-Seung Yung Show for the 100th time.

Sometimes I get sick of this fvcking country.

Trying desperately to avoid having to follow the manic depressive circle jerk on the match thread in order to get reasonably timely updates.

Waiters do see tips from card machines because they are each assigned an ID and the tips are collated and put through with hours. They're taxed though, obviously.

Don't know how that's awkward, really.

Ok was wrong about that bit then, but it can be awkward when they see you don't tip, especially if you have built up good rapport. If they are very good then I will happily give them a fiver myself. Very rare though these days as 9/10 waiters/waitresses can't do there job properly.

I thought S Korea had the fastest broadband in the world?

On average it does, for instance my workplace is nuts. However they sometimes like to throttle bandwidth for accessing any site that isn't Korean. It's not noticeable when you're just browsing the BBC website for instance but try to stream and it does get choppy.

Still better than trying to stream from most connections in the UK though.

so you end up burning the middle section

Yes so i have to toast it just a little so the middle is nicely toasted and the ends are slightly brown. The toaster was a house moving gift but we already had one. It broke last week so got the new one out. Luckily i rarely have toast but used it this morning and it just pissed me off