Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I am sure that there are women in the workplace who can both make decisions without procrastination and plan to an efficient level whereby things aren't left to the last moment and given piss-all thought.

Just a shame I don't bastard well work with any of them, this job is turning me into the King of Misogynists.

Grr to the power 'e'. :angry:

I am sure that there are women in the workplace who can both make decisions without procrastination and plan to an efficient level whereby things aren't left to the last moment and given piss-all thought.

Just a shame I don't bastard well work with any of them, this job is turning me into the King of Misogynists.

That sounds like my boss, who's a bloke. You really cannot win, can you?

That sounds like my boss, who's a bloke. You really cannot win, can you?

It's pretty much how I live my life. Works a treat for me :D

Idiots that wear scarves indoors.

I have also noticed a silly trend (usually footballers) to wear scarfs outdoors over clothes which are obviously not warm enough. eg Rowett at the Derby game last week, f'ing freezing but he had a jumper on with a scarf - wear a coat you dick.

People who walk around supermarkets eating food without paying for it - scummers.

Autobiographies by people who have hardly been around (all current footballers and Leona Lewis)

Dramatic pauses on TV reality shows - just tell me who's won and stop wasting my time.

Today I have a bag on in general and need to sit in a cold room (indoors with a scarf on).

Hurrah for hydrocortisone cream.

I take it you're a sufferer then?

I've been given a load of cream and tablets to ensure it's going to be under control. It got really bad in September (I found it very uncomfortable) and maybe that was the turning point.

I take it you're a sufferer then?

I've been given a load of cream and tablets to ensure it's going to be under control. It got really bad in September (I found it very uncomfortable) and maybe that was the turning point.

I am an occasional sufferer. It tends to flare up when I am stressed, for some strange reason. I can feel it coming on now.

People promising one thing more than once and then doing something entirely different.

People asking for advice, you go out of your way to help and then they say "Oh, I've just done it differently"

People who do not answer texts

People who take their time (a day or longer) to answer a text

People who say they are fine but they are obviously not

(hey I am on a roll today... >_< )

People who walk around supermarkets eating food without paying for it - scummers.

Nob off.

I feed my kids their full five a day when I take them shopping, you'd be a twat not to seeing as you can scoff your way around a supermarket without any problem. Me? I normally down three pies, a pack of tuna sandwich mix and a bottle of Strongbow.

Up yours Asda.

Nob off.

I feed my kids their full five a day when I take them shopping, you'd be a twat not to seeing as you can scoff your way around a supermarket without any problem. Me? I normally down three pies, a pack of tuna sandwich mix and a bottle of Strongbow.

Up yours Asda.

lol:D

Ulcers really fook me off.

People who crash their cars on duel carriageways. Fúcking attention seekers. "Oh, look at me, look at me and my smashed up car." Selfish twats deserve a good punch in the neck.

Just point your shitty saloon between the white lines, keep a sensible distant from the car in front and stay away from my motherfúcking life.

People who crash their cars on duel carriageways. Fúcking attention seekers. "Oh, look at me, look at me and my smashed up car." Selfish twats deserve a good punch in the neck.

Just point your shitty saloon between the white lines, keep a sensible distant from the car in front and stay away from my motherfúcking life.

On my way to work yesterday, I could see a car had crashed in to a ditch on the A6. Somehow the front of the car was facing oncoming traffic. Hmm.