Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't think I've ever tried a bagel, I always assumed I'd prefer my cobs without a massive hole in them.

You're not missing anything. Have you ever accidentally taken a bite out of a doughnut a month after it was cooked (rock hard and flavourless)? That's exactly what a bagel is. Honestly can't see why people prefer them over bread or cobs

You're not missing anything. Have you ever accidentally taken a bite out of a doughnut a month after it was cooked (rock hard and flavourless)? That's exactly what a bagel is. Honestly can't see why people prefer them over bread or cobs

Toast 'em, then melted cheese and sliced ham on top. Far superior to the same thing using a sandwich slice or cob.

I've done the full access thing but it just takes too long a lot of the time and I'm impatient. I might d/l tapatalk again even though I didn't like it.

That we can't give rep points on phones. I use this 90% on a mobile now and see loads of things I want to rep but can't.

Same here, there is always the option to click on full version to rep but **** that I'm lazy. Plus it adds to data usage.

Heat.. fvcking neverending heat

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Feb 1

Actual Temp 33° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 33° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 37° Lo 21°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 32° Lo 19°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 30° Lo 17°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 30° Lo 19°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 34° Lo 19°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 39° Lo 21°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 33° Lo 18°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 34° Lo 17°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 37° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 30° Lo 22°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 27° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 24° Lo 17°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 30° Lo 15°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 35° Lo 17°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 34° Lo 21°
Hist. Avg. 32° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 33° Lo 17°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 31° Lo 19°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 29° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 28° Lo 16°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 31° Lo 16°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 33° Lo 16°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Actual Temp 36° Lo 22°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Yesterday 25

Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

Today 26

Sunshine and very warm
33° Lo 18°
Hist. Avg. 31° Lo 17°

23 days out of 25 over 30... and the nights.. . the fvcking nights.

Yes i know serves me right for living in a desert, but enough already

Edited by ozleicester

Toothache  :( this is so painful I can't concentrate at work. 

call 111 and get yourself an emergency appointment. I had a root infection couple of weeks ago and the pain was horrendous. Was on so many painkillers. Got antibiotics from my emergency appointment and they worked a treat. appointment was £18.50 and the antibiotics were £8. i was seen within an hour at the dental practise opposite the train station. Forget work and get yourself checked out. Toothache is one of the worst pains.

call 111 and get yourself an emergency appointment. I had a root infection couple of weeks ago and the pain was horrendous. Was on so many painkillers. Got antibiotics from my emergency appointment and they worked a treat. appointment was £18.50 and the antibiotics were £8. i was seen within an hour at the dental practise opposite the train station. Forget work and get yourself checked out. Toothache is one of the worst pains.

I've taken 3 500mg paracetamol and it has made it bearable, think I'll last till Monday. If it comes back I'll book an emergency appointment.

Going Morrisons at lunch, will get a shitload more painkillers and a tube of Arm and Hammer Sensitive - think that stuff was masking the pain for the last month as I ran out and switched to Colgate a couple of days ago

I've taken 3 500mg paracetamol and it has made it bearable, think I'll last till Monday. If it comes back I'll book an emergency appointment.

Going Morrisons at lunch, will get a shitload more painkillers and a tube of Arm and Hammer Sensitive - think that stuff was masking the pain for the last month as I ran out and switched to Colgate a couple of days ago

I started taking paracetamol and ibuprofen but found i was waking up in the night at 2am ( when painkillers had wore off) in so much pain. Would be up for at least an hour waiting for new painkillers to kick in. I really would recommend calling 111 now as you shouldnt just mask the pain you need to treat the source. The antibiotics were an absolute godsend. I called at 9am and was seen at 10am. I was there for about 30 mins so literally within a couple of hours i was home with antibiotics.

Unless youve got a massive drinking session lined up this weekend? In which case wait until monday :D

I started taking paracetamol and ibuprofen but found i was waking up in the night at 2am ( when painkillers had wore off) in so much pain. Would be up for at least an hour waiting for new painkillers to kick in. I really would recommend calling 111 now as you shouldnt just mask the pain you need to treat the source. The antibiotics were an absolute godsend. I called at 9am and was seen at 10am. I was there for about 30 mins so literally within a couple of hours i was home with antibiotics.

Unless youve got a massive drinking session lined up this weekend? In which case wait until monday :D

I don't normally drink much but I am out Saturday evening for a meal and almost certainly a few pints… I'll wait till Monday! Cheers