Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That Nokia cortina advert with "clean bandit". It's the bird with the pink hair, she looks like she would be wild but then opens her mouth and whatever it is that she says boils my blood. Raging and eager to batter her, or maybe just some sexist chanting in her direction

• Like 1

Heading to a shoe shop in highcross looking forward to seeing the selection of shoes, and then a charity worker says "excuse me sir" and I say "i'm sorry I am in a rush" and therefore having to walk past the shoe shop and continue walking until I am out of site; by which time I am outside of highcross. 

• Like 2

Heading to a shoe shop in highcross looking forward to seeing the selection of shoes, and then a charity worker says "excuse me sir" and I say "i'm sorry I am in a rush" and therefore having to walk past the shoe shop and continue walking until I am out of site; by which time I am outside of highcross.

Just be more of a dick and blank them entirely.

What you do in those situations is try for a one-punch knock-out, then you can carry on with your day without interruption, as can anyone else who would have been stopped

I walked into tesco the other day and was accosted by a charity mugger. My usual approach is to ignore and refuse eye contact but this irritating little **** made a right scene of saying "hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello" to the point where I was rather embarrassed, so I shot him a glance that said shut the **** up or I'll kill you you piece of ****ing shit, as I made eye contact I realised the dude looked just like Raheem Sterling and I spent the next 15 minutes wondering if he thought I was racist and that perhaps next time I should just politely refuse.

Prepping the pork loin for dinner and dropping it on the floor.

I had a similar incident with a juicy bit of steak when I was a student at 18.

I mainly lived off beans on toast and boil-in-the-bag cod in parsley sauce, so I was looking forward to that steak.

I was checking the grill (on the wall) and the steak fell off. Naturally, there was an uncovered bin immediately below.....

I had a similar incident with a juicy bit of steak when I was a student at 18.

I mainly lived off beans on toast and boil-in-the-bag cod in parsley sauce, so I was looking forward to that steak.

I was checking the grill (on the wall) and the steak fell off. Naturally, there was an uncovered bin immediately below.....

Don't leave us hanging like that. How did it taste?

Shop assistants giving you your change by placing a banknote (often supplemented by a till receipt and promotional voucher) in your palm with all the coins placed on top....

I mean, do lots of people just stuff banknotes, coins and till receipts in the same wallet compartment or pocket.....or are people getting more stupid.....or do they just not give a shit about showing contempt to others any more?

• Like 2

I walked into tesco the other day and was accosted by a charity mugger. My usual approach is to ignore and refuse eye contact but this irritating little **** made a right scene of saying "hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello" to the point where I was rather embarrassed, so I shot him a glance that said shut the **** up or I'll kill you you piece of ****ing shit, as I made eye contact I realised the dude looked just like Raheem Sterling and I spent the next 15 minutes wondering if he thought I was racist and that perhaps next time I should just politely refuse.

Come on. Do you think Patrick Bateman would be embarrassed by a chugger? Toughen up. Get the chainsaw out.

Shop assistants giving you your change by placing a banknote (often supplemented by a till receipt and promotional voucher) in your palm with all the coins placed on top....

I mean, do lots of people just stuff banknotes, coins and till receipts in the same wallet compartment or pocket.....or are people getting more stupid.....or do they just not give a shit about showing contempt to others any more?

I always find that handy, I just Jam it all in my pocket and then sort it out when I get home or wherever I'm going. There's no time to be faffing around with compartments when you're in a queue.