Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

So it is true what they say...you really are a right miserable barsteward, who cant help yourself.Want people to even organise

your change...Suggestion use a credit card.

You what? Nobody's been saying anything to you about me, mate. You're imagining it - and I'm a fun guy, life and soul of the party.

"Barsteward"?! I used to know a bloke who used that term. You're not a scrawny, rather pathetic chap from the Reading area, are you?

Suggestion: Invest in some high-interest, gilt-edged TSB savings bonds that mature in 5 years' time - and ram them up your arse.  :D

In the meantime, you could do worse than stopping sniveling on at people you don't know.

People who take ages with their cash transactions at an ATM.

People who can't imagine taking off their backpack in crowded buses or trams - not noticing how their maneuvering space is about twice as big as normal.

Slowpokes in traffic - drivers who're approaching a pedestrian crossing, not realizing that there's people about to get to the other side of the road.

Replays of goals from stupid angles, ITV and Champions League Weekly are particularly guilty of this.

It's like they're is trying to be really arts for the sake of it, **** the fact you can barely get any perception of the goal.

Replays of goals from stupid angles, ITV and Champions League Weekly are particularly guilty of this.

It's like they're is trying to be really arts for the sake of it, **** the fact you can barely get any perception of the goal.

I can barely get any perception of that sentence :huh:

• Like 1

Women. Is it just me or are they all absolute nutters?

Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said they had minds like Swiss Cheese?

Of course, we couldn't live without them though.

Edited by Fox92

Women. Is it just me or are they all absolute nutters?

Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said they had minds like Swiss Cheese?

I think you'll find that it was actually the uncompromising, bearded 1970s Chelsea centre-back, Micky Droy.

Of course, we couldn't live without them though.

Quite literally, Fox92, quite literally.

Sorry, afternoon down the boozer, whimsical mood and all that....