Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who get offended when English people celebrate St Patrick's Day/ don't celebrate St Georges day. Absolute dangers.

Ea h to their own I suppose.

I'm Northern Irish and living in London and I don't follow why St George's Day isn't really celebrated or a public holiday.

More the public holiday bit though...

St George's day is the best day on Facebook and Twitter for me. All of the imaginary stories over people being offended due to a flag and the 'if you don't like it don't come here' aimed at nobody in particular.

• Like 1

St George's day is the best day on Facebook and Twitter for me. All of the imaginary stories over people being offended due to a flag and the 'if you don't like it don't come here' aimed at nobody in particular.

lol this

And Remembrance Sunday. This ex soldier wasn't allowed on the bus because the Muslim driver said his medals offended him. Share if you think this is a disgrace!!!

lol this

And Remembrance Sunday. This ex soldier wasn't allowed on the bus because the Muslim driver said his medals offended him. Share if you think this is a disgrace!!!

These are usually hilarious, comments sections are always full of argumentative people who are far too angry at life. Always makes for great reading/ comedy gold!

lol this

It's especially ironic when someone writes "you couldn't make it up!".

Guest MattP

Market Tavern is a sight to behold on St George's Day

I'll never forget the 7am opening a few years back, coppers had shut the place by midday.

Sr Georges Day is great if you know where to go though - Nottingham is excellent.

Guest MattP

Funny on the surface but actually tragic how many people buy in to it and lap it up.

It is.

Sums up society really that they think someone imaginary is stopping them doing something.

Uni set graduation dates for summer, then the following day change them due to the potential of eid falling on one of the days... Why not check in advance, there's rough guesses for as far forward as 2020 from solar to lunar conversions. Why set the dates, email everyone then change them?

Minion Quotes, the latest shit awful picture quote status crap on my Facebook news feed.

Oh look, it's a crap quote with a picture of an unrelated cartoon character. Okay then.

I might just delete every female I don't want to sleep with off my Facebook. Or just delete Facebook.

Minion Quotes, the latest shit awful picture quote status crap on my Facebook news feed.

Oh look, it's a crap quote with a picture of an unrelated cartoon character. Okay then.

I might just delete every female I don't want to sleep with off my Facebook. Or just delete Facebook.

You haven't deleted me... :o:blush::sweating: 

Well, not yet anyway! 

• Like 1

This global happy day shit on google today (https://www.globalhappyparty.com/).

A bunch of people sitting alone at their computers pretending to a webcam that they're having a great time for a shot at being featured on a wall of idiots with the obnoxious hit of last year blaring behind them.   Just admit you're miserable like everybody else you daft twats.

This global happy day shit on google today (https://www.globalhappyparty.com/).

A bunch of people sitting alone at their computers pretending to a webcam that they're having a great time for a shot at being featured on a wall of idiots with the obnoxious hit of last year blaring behind them.   Just admit you're miserable like everybody else you daft twats.

David Nugent. He's always happy.

• Like 1