Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Finally got success on the job front, but like busses, two have come at once. I'm currently living near Leeds bradford airport. Both are the same wage. One is a starter role at a local insurance broker while the other is an starter account coordinator at an events management company in York. The second offer looks a lot more interesting and varied but I will earn considerably less because of travel costs. I don't want to make a choice that I'll regret so I'm facing a tough decision this weekend!

• Like 1

Finally got success on the job front, but like busses, two have come at once. I'm currently living near Leeds bradford airport. Both are the same wage. One is a starter role at a local insurance broker while the other is an starter account coordinator at an events management company in York. The second offer looks a lot more interesting and varied but I will earn considerably less because of travel costs. I don't want to make a choice that I'll regret so I'm facing a tough decision this weekend!

Better to come out with less and enjoy your job over coming out with more and doing the same day in day out imo.

Which is likely to lead to a higher paid job or best chances of career progression?

Which place had the most office fitties when you interviewed? The answer to my question will lead you to the answer of yours.

Dont do either and you will finally be at peace.

You really don't want to be travelling to and fro to York given where you live, especially during the winter, do you?

Have you got a screenshot? Are you sure it's not adware on your computer rather than anything on the site?

It's not happening on my pc - I'm well protected against adware/pop-ups etc - but when I'm using my phone (and, oddly, only in GC) I'm getting a full-screen advert covering the threads, with no way to close it other than exiting then re-visiting the site.

It's not happening on my pc - I'm well protected against adware/pop-ups etc - but when I'm using my phone (and, oddly, only in GC) I'm getting a full-screen advert covering the threads, with no way to close it other than exiting then re-visiting the site.

Android phone ?