Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who crash their cars on duel carriageways. Fúcking attention seekers. "Oh, look at me, look at me and my smashed up car." Selfish twats deserve a good punch in the neck.

Just point your shitty saloon between the white lines, keep a sensible distant from the car in front and stay away from my motherfúcking life.

I agree with that :) Hope you weren't being sarcastic :unsure:

SuperKevThornton (FoxForever will know what I'm talking about).

Total Richard Head.

A Richard Head is an understatement at how annoying this guy is.

He has gone on to make racist comments, and for once, the BBC Mods did something about it - not sure if it was reported or they noticed it first. But that really annoyed me.

Racism is just too far, even for WUMs

A Richard Head is an understatement at how annoying this guy is.

He has gone on to make racist comments, and for once, the BBC Mods did something about it - not sure if it was reported or they noticed it first. But that really annoyed me.

Racism is just too far, even for WUMs

Didn't he hack into a load of accounts too?

He's just a ****.

Didn't he hack into a load of accounts too?

He's just a ****.

Although he is a first class tw*t, I still couldn't bring myself to believe that he was the one who was hacked. he claimed people hacked into his account numerous times. But then others claimed he was the hacker himself.

Ah well, the whole scenario is over. And to be honest, although this is gonna sound weird, I hope he makes a couple of more insulting, offensive comments so he gets banned.

But there's not really much stopping him creating a new account under a different name.

Although he is a first class tw*t, I still couldn't bring myself to believe that he was the one who was hacked. he claimed people hacked into his account numerous times. But then others claimed he was the hacker himself.

Ah well, the whole scenario is over. And to be honest, although this is gonna sound weird, I hope he makes a couple of more insulting, offensive comments so he gets banned.

But there's not really much stopping him creating a new account under a different name.

For a while I thought he'd turn up on here, and be exactly the same. Fortunately he hasn't.

Guys thinking it is ok to fondle girls' bottoms (out of the blue, uninvited) ... :angry:

Girls who get upset when you fondle their bottoms and other bits :giggle: Nah not really. :whistle:

I think a picture is required so that we may judge whether said bottom was due a damn good fondling or not.

Cannot comply, sorry.

I can however reveal that his reply was "Cannot help it. You have a very nice bottom" :whistle:

Girls who get upset when you fondle their bottoms and other bits :giggle: Nah not really. :whistle:

:giggle:

Poeple not realising that using Tom Cleverly's second name repeatedly in puns is not funny.

I wouldn't mind if it was just the one person but I think I've read at least a hundred.

"A "clever" move by Pearson" <_<

cleverly spotted annoyce there

Then I will not post a picture of my bottom.

Ha! How'd you like them apples?!

i, for one, cannot wait! bring on the buns