Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

boss when you get leaflets an discounts tho makes them even more tasty when you know they're meant to cost £25 but you've bagged a large for a tenner 

Yeah that is the only time I will get one. A new takeaway opened near me and for the price of one large dominoes they offer 2 large pizzas, 2 large garlic bread pizzas, chips, 4 bits of chicken, and a bottle of pop. Simply crazy.

not a massive pizza after bevs man, all about the fried chicken on the way home imo. there is a joint in town outside the last club that closes at 5.30, chicken place closes at 6 am so you time it right and the chicken man gives you all his wasted scran for free. god what a time that is to be alive.

one pizza is enough for me so do not want to spend more than a tenner on one. but there are places where you can get one for half that price which is enough for one. 10'' is plenty late at night.

I think you'll find part of that quote will appear in someone's sig before long

That's going in my sig lol

Great minds lol

It's shite as well.

Dominos is by far the worst takeaway pizza I've ever had, and I'm including Marios in Loughborough which gave me diarrhea on two separate occasions. I'd actually rather have an ASDA Smartprice pizza than Dominos

The new Coca Cola advert which is basically a remake of a San Miguel advert.  In fact make that adverts in general.  They get lazier and stupider each year.

That Coke ad is awful. It doesn't mean anything, and that "surprise" proposal followed by them celebrating with Coca Cola is just bizarre. They would have been far better using clips of either old adverts or genuine old footage of people drinking Coke. Instead its "here's a recreation of someone 100 years ago drinking Coke, here's some twat dancing and drinking Coke, here's a girl on a beach getting proposed to, then drinking Coke. Why don't you buy some Coke"

one pizza is enough for me so do not want to spend more than a tenner on one. but there are places where you  can get one for half that price which is enough for one. 10'' is plenty late at night.

you don't help yourself sometimes lol

• Like 1

Yeah that is the only time I will get one. A new takeaway opened near me and for the price of one large dominoes they offer 2 large pizzas, 2 large garlic bread pizzas, chips, 4 bits of chicken, and a bottle of pop. Simply crazy.

Grosseto?

Papa Johns is quality. So happy that a new one is open in Loughborough :D

Never had one, and the only people I know who have, have said they're awful.

Plus the advert where he says there's a little bit of Papa John in each pizza puts me off!