Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We're you cheating? Suppose it could have been worse, it could have thrown the control against the wall.

pic1-300x225.jpg

Haha no, halfway through a match on Titanfall and she wanders up to it and sniffs the button - it's touch sensitive on the Xbox One and has an internal speaker so it plays a pleasant jingle and lights up. I yelled at her and she buggered off so hopefully it won't happen again!

one pizza is enough for me so do not want to spend more than a tenner on one. but there are places where you can get one for half that price which is enough for one. 10'' is plenty late at night.

That reminds me of Karl Pilkington saying 'I could eat a knob at night' lol

Open plan offices. Liberal nonces reckon it's great to "share ideas" and "work collaboratively" and that may well be great when you're drawing pictures of sandals or whatever those brainless gimps do for a living but for those of us with normal jobs open plan offices are a pile of shit.

What happened to the good old days where you'd have your own office or at maximum a few people to an office?

Now we have to put up with dozens of chattering scum who think nobody should have any complaints about hearing every last inanity that slimes into their minds all fvcking day.

Open plan offices. Liberal nonces reckon it's great to "share ideas" and "work collaboratively" and that may well be great when you're drawing pictures of sandals or whatever those brainless gimps do for a living but for those of us with normal jobs open plan offices are a pile of shit.

What happened to the good old days where you'd have your own office or at maximum a few people to an office?

Now we have to put up with dozens of chattering scum who think nobody should have any complaints about hearing every last inanity that slimes into their minds all fvcking day.

Open plan offices are a way of saving costs by fitting more staff into the same space. Anyone who tells you they are designed to improve collaboration is on the wind up.

I work in a small office in Rugby with 4 other people and its alright but when i go to head office in Ashby its an open plan office and i hate it. How am i supposed to go on FoxesTalk when the MD sits right behind the desk i use when im up there, honestly no consideration for the importance of checking the Tinder Thread.

But seriously i do hate it when your trying to work and all you can here is the group of women sat near you chatting the usual female shit like how amazing the latest series of TOWIE is.

Next time im up there im going to go all Pearson on them and shout f*** off and die.

Tell me about it. There's a couple of girls in my office that spend all day talking about how aliens created life and technology on earth (no such thing as evolution or revolution), every conspiracy theory going and ghosts/psychics/miracles/any other mystic bollocks imaginable. Whenever I've piped up, one always insists that I'm being disrespectful of her beliefs and I have to shut my mouth as she has complained about bullying before with another colleague. The other one is willing to debate but contradicts herself so much I end up leaving the room as it drives me nuts that she can't accept her arguments are completely null and void when there's so much evidence pointing to another explanation

It genuinely pisses me off so much that some people fight so hard to believe anything logical. Most often I have to put my headphones in and play any music as loud as possible so I can't hear what they're talking about

Tell me about it. There's a couple of girls in my office that spend all day talking about how aliens created life and technology on earth (no such thing as evolution or revolution), every conspiracy theory going and ghosts/psychics/miracles/any other mystic bollocks imaginable. Whenever I've piped up, one always insists that I'm being disrespectful of her beliefs and I have to shut my mouth as she has complained about bullying before with another colleague. The other one is willing to debate but contradicts herself so much I end up leaving the room as it drives me nuts that she can't accept her arguments are completely null and void when there's so much evidence pointing to another explanation

It genuinely pisses me off so much that some people fight so hard to believe anything logical. Most often I have to put my headphones in and play any music as loud as possible so I can't hear what they're talking about

This grinds my gears too. Occams Razor exists for a reason.

Edited by leicsmac

The "skip advert" button on Youtube that lies about how long you have to wait before you can click it. The pissing thing says 5 seconds, but at 0 seconds it makes you wait an extra second. Almost as aggravating as the fact you have to watch irrelevant adverts for even 10 second long videos now, and in some cases they kick in during the video at intervals too

If it's a 30 second unskippable advert, I'll often bin the video off altogether. F**k the system and suchlike

The "skip advert" button on Youtube that lies about how long you have to wait before you can click it. The pissing thing says 5 seconds, but at 0 seconds it makes you wait an extra second. Almost as aggravating as the fact you have to watch irrelevant adverts for even 10 second long videos now, and in some cases they kick in during the video at intervals too

If it's a 30 second unskippable advert, I'll often bin the video off altogether. F**k the system and suchlike

Why no just install Adblock then you will wait for no advert. Edited by Unabomber

The worst is every Saturday when big fat Ray is on before literally every single video. Never gonna use Bet365, **** off.

Edited by RonnieTodger

This inferiority complex of yours is getting out of control bud. You're going to tell someone they're a hipster if they prefer PG Tips To Typhoo next.

I'm all for a good takeaway pizza but dominoes are god awful. Give me papa John's any day.

Guest MattP

I can't believe anyone over the age of 21 can still eat takeaways? They are ****ing awful, do some home cooking.

(That's not directed at you Finners)