Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I can't believe anyone over the age of 21 can still eat takeaways? They are ****ing awful, do some home cooking.

(That's not directed at you Finners)

You should stand outside a takeaway next to a pub on a Friday or Saturday night and see how far preaching that gets you lol

I can't believe anyone over the age of 21 can still eat takeaways? They are ****ing awful, do some home cooking.

(That's not directed at you Finners)

lol

No offence taken. I'm prone to some ****ing inexcusable eating habits. When I lived on Narborough Road I must have visited Munch Much sober at least twice a month.

I regularly order from Burger House on Welford Road because I can't be arsed to stand in my kitchen cooking a simple bit of pasta.

Lazy to the extreme. In the words of flair, the pits.

Edited by Finnegan

Guest MattP

Yeah I can't get that, I absolutely love cooking.

I can't remember the last takeaway I had. Would probably be a drunken night a good few years ago.

I don't mind cooking but it's a means to an end for me. I only really enjoy it if it's to impress, new girlfriend or family or big group, etc.

If it's just me and/or the missus I frequently can't be arsed.

Only time I bother putting real effort in is if I really fancy a nice roast or a steak.

I have takeaway about twice a month on average. Can't always be bothered to cook. You can get some good takeaway food as well, plenty of decent little Japanese or Thai restaurants also throw in a takeaway service with good quality food that's not so easy to replicate at home.

Guest MattP

I think one of the reasons I got do into home cooking is my eating habits.

When you don't like Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese etc etc it really goes nullify options even when they are ubiquitous.

I think one of the reasons I got do into home cooking is my eating habits.

When you don't like Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese etc etc it really goes nullify options even when they are ubiquitous.

Surprised you don't like any of that, you're missing out on a lot of great food there

Guest MattP

Surprised you don't like any of that, you're missing out on a lot of great food there

I know - it causes huge problems on nights out. If it's not meat or potato I'm struggling. I blame the Irish genes.

Yeah I can't get that, I absolutely love cooking.

I can't remember the last takeaway I had. Would probably be a drunken night a good few years ago.

I'm surprised you say you love cooking given how laborious it must be to cook just meat and fish all the time... Especially, without any veggies for variety. Edited by Merging Cultures

Guest MattP

I'm surprised you say you love cooking given how laborious it must be to cook just meat and fish all the time... Especially, without any veggies for variety.

Never find it a chore - slow cooked lamb with minted mash today.

I just veg waste of space on a plate.

I've just remembered something that really pissed me off. You won't believe what they've gone and done.

Was in Sainsbury's the other day down the cereal aisle when I thought "f*&k it I'm having some Sugar Puffs". Turns out some gaybo has decided to change the name to Honey Monster Puffs. And as if that wasn't bad enough, they've also took away some of the sweetness. Same background taste but less powerful. Sons of bitches.

Tell me about it. There's a couple of girls in my office that spend all day talking about how aliens created life and technology on earth (no such thing as evolution or revolution), every conspiracy theory going and ghosts/psychics/miracles/any other mystic bollocks imaginable. Whenever I've piped up, one always insists that I'm being disrespectful of her beliefs and I have to shut my mouth as she has complained about bullying before with another colleague. The other one is willing to debate but contradicts herself so much I end up leaving the room as it drives me nuts that she can't accept her arguments are completely null and void when there's so much evidence pointing to another explanation

It genuinely pisses me off so much that some people fight so hard to believe anything logical. Most often I have to put my headphones in and play any music as loud as possible so I can't hear what they're talking about

Escape from planet earth??

Explaining movies to my wife.

Watch the movie and you'd know what is happening.

Explaining football to mine.

She just doesn't understand why I'm still buzzing, and counting down the minutes to MOTD.

Minions. Enough now. Fairly amusing after the first film.

Now **** right off.

Also. Frozen. It's April and it didn't even come out the Christmas just gone. Piss off.

No, it isn't the greatest Disney film or soundtrack of all time either. It's just okay.

The racist rubbish on facebook shared by complete ****** from pages like Britain First. 'Dis soldier did not get served in sainsburys coz he offended muzlimz!! Share if a disgrace !!!'. Or the absolute bollocks 'warning letters' that people seem to get from the Police about things to avoid, i've seen one the other day about avoiding children crying holding a sign with their address on because apparently it's a trap.

• Like 1