Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People that put them plastic eyelashes on there car lights can go f**k themselves! No your car is not a person and it doesn't look funny it just makes me want to throw a handful coins from my car dash at your windscreen. Utter c*nts.

yes, yes, yes.

People that put them plastic eyelashes on there car lights can go f**k themselves! No your car is not a person and it doesn't look funny it just makes me want to throw a handful coins from my car dash at your windscreen. Utter c*nts.

This 1000%

Looks utterly ridiculous, especially on a bright pink car with stickers of Tinkerbell on the back

I think one of the reasons I got do into home cooking is my eating habits.

When you don't like Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese etc etc it really goes nullify options even when they are ubiquitous.

Racist.

What is it about eating an apple that causes relatively normal people to descend into gob-smacking animals?

Blokes that walk through town with there tops off just because the sun is out, normally with a beer in hand. No this isnt a f**king walk down costa del sol u total c*nting arsehole you look like you belong on jermy kyle or shameless. Hope u burn u complete wa*ker.

• Like 1

Blokes that walk through town with there tops off just because the sun is out, normally with a beer in hand. No this isnt a f**king walk down costa del sol u total c*nting arsehole you look like you belong on jermy kyle or shameless. Hope u burn u complete wa*ker.

I jelly of my sik chizled abs blah?

Opening a can of worms here but what's wrong with cyclists doing it? No law against it

There's no law against filling your front garden with large plastic monstrosities and enough lights to fuel seven solar systems every Christmas, but you're still a dick if you do it.

• Like 1

Opening a can of worms here but what's wrong with cyclists doing it? No law against it

Absolutely not but as a cyclist and a car driver I think it's easier if you have a bit of courtesy for other road users on both sides of that argument. In other words if you don't have to cycle two abreast down a narrow road don't.

Not a problem with cyclists in general. I used to cycle quite a bit, but when I did I always stuck well against the curb unless there was zero traffic about, just through common courtesy. Just incredibely frustrating when you're trying to get from A-B and you can't get past 3 cyclists, side by side, doing 15mph on a 40.

Edited by David Guiza

Katie Hopkins. The fact that there are people out there who support the disgusting things she say is horrendous. Horrible subhuman freak she is. I certainly don't hope she gets a terminal illness or anything :).

• Like 1

Katie Hopkins. The fact that there are people out there who support the disgusting things she say is horrendous. Horrible subhuman freak she is. I certainly don't hope she gets a terminal illness or anything :).

I didn't really know who she was until very recently, had to google what she'd said now after reading your posts. I realise she's a professional troll but I felt slightly sick to see people described as 'cockroaches' in the highest selling newspaper in the UK. Fvcked up really.

I didn't really know who she was until very recently, had to google what she'd said now after reading your posts. I realise she's a professional troll but I felt slightly sick to see people described as 'cockroaches' in the highest selling newspaper in the UK. Fvcked up really.

She believes that we should send gunships to kill migrants from Africa who try to cross to Europe and describes them as feral cockroaches.

She's also said that we shouldn't give hospital beds to dementia patients as they don't know where they are anyway lol. Absolute scum. Says it all about the Daily Mail and The Sun who pay her for this bile.

• Like 1

Not a problem with cyclists in general. I used to cycle quite a bit, but when I did I always stuck well against the curb unless there was zero traffic about, just through common courtesy. Just incredibely frustrating when you're trying to get from A-B and you can't get past 3 cyclists, side by side, doing 15mph on a 40.

Absolutely not but as a cyclist and a car driver I think it's easier if you have a bit of courtesy for other road users on both sides of that argument. In other words if you don't have to cycle two abreast down a narrow road don't.

The Highway Code (rule 66) states that cyclists should never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends.

If they don't then the offence for which they can be prosecuted for is 'Careless and Inconsiderate Riding', which is defined as: if a person rides a cycle, on a road, without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road, is guilty of an offence, punishable with a fine up to £1,000. This is under the Road Traffic Act (section 29)

Edited by DB11

The Highway Code states that cyclists should never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends.

If they don't then the offence for which they can be prosecuted for is 'Careless and Inconsiderate Riding', which is defined as: if a person rides a cycle, on a road, without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road, is guilty of an offence, punishable with a fine up to £1,000.

Far too many cyclists believe that the law doesn't apply for them, it makes life worse for the legal cyclists

Not a problem with cyclists in general. I used to cycle quite a bit, but when I did I always stuck well against the curb unless there was zero traffic about, just through common courtesy. Just incredibely frustrating when you're trying to get from A-B and you can't get past 3 cyclists, side by side, doing 15mph on a 40.

Fair point.

I mainly cycle down quiet country lanes against the side if possible (large pot holes permitting!) but still at 8am on a Sunday when no oncoming traffic car drivers behind me still get wound up when two abreast even though it's no major issue

Edited by SystonFox

Cyclists and bus wankers. Get off the road. I don't care if your having a midlife crisis so you thought you would buy a stupid thin racing bike and wear your wife's spandex gear, your not and will never be on the tour de france u total cu*t and you don't need to be that wind resistant whilst cycling around Leicester and no one wants to see it. Fu*king lance Armstrong wanna be w*nkers!!!!!!

• Like 1