Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Cyclists and bus wankers. Get off the road. I don't care if your having a midlife crisis so you thought you would buy a stupid thin racing bike and wear your wife's spandex gear, your not and will never be on the tour de france u total cu*t and you don't need to be that wind resistant whilst cycling around Leicester and no one wants to see it. Fu*king lance Armstrong wanna be w*nkers!!!!!!

lol

The whole Paul Walker hype after his death.

Yes, it is sad that he passed away but the amount of overhyped 'emotional' bullshit from Fast and Furious fans, Vin Diesel and the chav boy racer fraternity is unreal.

lol wow. Just wow. I thought i was heartless....... i like it tho. Defo made a few extra $$$$$ as of his death

The whole Paul Walker hype after his death.

Yes, it is sad that he passed away but the amount of overhyped 'emotional' bullshit from Fast and Furious fans, Vin Diesel and the chav boy racer fraternity is unreal.

Oh god the videos of Vin Diesel singing and that Tyrese Gibson twat are all over my news feed every single day.

Cyclists and bus wankers. Get off the road. I don't care if your having a midlife crisis so you thought you would buy a stupid thin racing bike and wear your wife's spandex gear, your not and will never be on the tour de france u total cu*t and you don't need to be that wind resistant whilst cycling around Leicester and no one wants to see it. Fu*king lance Armstrong wanna be w*nkers!!!!!!

They're taking drugs as well??!!!

Katie Hopkins. The fact that there are people out there who support the disgusting things she say is horrendous. Horrible subhuman freak she is. I certainly don't hope she gets a terminal illness or anything :).

I didn't really know who she was until very recently, had to google what she'd said now after reading your posts. I realise she's a professional troll but I felt slightly sick to see people described as 'cockroaches' in the highest selling newspaper in the UK. Fvcked up really.

She believes that we should send gunships to kill migrants from Africa who try to cross to Europe and describes them as feral cockroaches.

She's also said that we shouldn't give hospital beds to dementia patients as they don't know where they are anyway lol. Absolute scum. Says it all about the Daily Mail and The Sun who pay her for this bile.

https://www.change.org/p/the-sun-newspaper-remove-katie-hopkins-as-a-columnist?recruiter=2110184&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

Or just grow up and ignore her?

I've literally only heard of her because people keep getting offended at her stupid tweets.

She's quite obviously an irrelevant twat just posting forced controversial shit just for attention.

Why bite?

Couldn't give a toss about her or her tweeting, but the Sun as the top selling newspaper in the country publishing that is outrageous.

Edited by Jon the Hat
  • Like 3

I've literally only heard of her because people keep getting offended at her stupid tweets.

She's quite obviously an irrelevant twat just posting forced controversial shit just for attention.

Why bite?

Because given the size of the platform she has ignoring her just enables her to keep on spouting her shite and (more dangerously) inclines people to believe it. There's no shortage of impressionable morons who'll lap up every word she says.

• Like 1

Couldn't give a toss about her or her tweeting, but the Sun as the top selling newspaper in the country publishing that is outrageous.

You know how the press work, they'll publish anything that'll get them attention. She's the public's number one love to hate figure at the moment.

You know how the press work, they'll publish anything that'll get them attention. She's the public's number one love to hate figure at the moment.

Yeah ignoring worked well. She now has a tv show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why bite?

What Jon and Mac said. I don't really understand the concept of 'biting'. If you fundamentally disagree with something you let people know, you don't just ignore it in the hope it goes away. To describe people as cockroaches is reprehensible. It immediately reminded me of some rather disturbing films I had seen on a visit to Sachsenhausen. If people want to buy it and agree, fine. But others don't have to accept such stuff.

People seem unwilling to react as it paints them as 'lefty', over-sensitive etc etc.

• Like 2

I'm with Jon et al on this one.

You can find any number of twats saying all manner of things if you look hard enough, but putting this in a national newspaper, however downmarket, gives it a legitimacy it doesn't warrant.  

To describe people as cockroaches is reprehensible. It immediately reminded me of some rather disturbing films I had seen on a visit to Sachsenhausen.

It's not really any different to saying Jews are like rats and all that Nazi bollocks, is it?

It's easy to forget that not every one in society is as open-minded, hip and media savvy as your average FTer.  We can take the piss out of The Sun and the Daily Mail, but for some people their contents still resonates.  As much as we would like to think this stuff is printed just to get attention and clicks from people getting outraged, these publications still have an audience that see them reflecting their own values, so feeding this sort of message to folk via this medium is incredibly irresponsible, I think

• Like 2

She was given a radio slot by LBR. She said to one caller 'You are boring me no go back to reading your Guardian' Seeing as there are a lot of people who are anti- Guardian I wonder how many will agree with her views? There is now a petition by Change.com calling her to be sacked. It is around 16k short of the 200k needed. It is the fasted growing petition since the one wanting Jeremy Clarkson reinstated.

I wish she was ignored but when the Sun and TV  and radio stations suck up to her it is pandering others with the same extreme views.

There is a time to say enough is enough.

I see Oz has posted the link to the petition.

Edited by Rincewind

I can't believe people read newspapers (well tabloids) anymore. That might sound like a daft thing to say but on all sides of the spectrum they print absolute bollocks in there just to sell papers, it's nice to have the 25% useful stuff collated together but the other 75% of idiots, adverts and celebrity idiots is just pointless.