Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

****** that record penalties and freekicks at the football for a few likes on facebook, just enjoy the moment you sad fvcks

was a great crowd shot of a load of smug looking burnley ****** with the ipads out ready to record the goal that started their great escape. search the toob this morn' and notice not many of them left their devices rolling to catch the moment we literally ruined their season hahaha 

• Like 4

was a great crowd shot of a load of smug looking burnley ****** with the ipads out ready to record the goal that started their great escape. search the toob this morn' and notice not many of them left their devices rolling to catch the moment we literally ruined their season hahaha 

Saw that on MOTD last night! Said to my mate "Hope they keep recording for another 59 seconds"  :D

Stone Chippings.

Over around a 5km stretch of road.

I'd love to meet the prick who thought that it'd be a good idea. Some suit, pen-pusher whatever you wanna call them, sitting in his (Or her) office, bored, thinking hmmmm we've got some money left over, what can I do with it?! I know....

Was driving down said road at around 20mph and stone chippings were flying everywhen at that point but then an Ambulance comes past at quite a high speed, now don't get me wrong i'm not blaming the ambulance one bit, they were doing their job, they were on an emergency call, stone chippings cover my car, causing several chips in my window screen that I reckon now needs replacing (Certainly repairing) and I dread to think what state the bodywork is in - My car needs washing thanks to the dust, my black car is currently grey but I really do dread what i'm going to find.

The thing is the road is pretty decent, it didn't need repairing or anything there are ALOT worse roads about.

Why not use our money on doing a proper job rather than using it to do a cheap job using stone chippings which in turn cost us more money. Wankers.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

accidentally double booked myself tomorrow. i'm in between swapping jobs, so to appear eager and excited about starting my new job said i'd start on my days off in my current job before starting full time once completely leaving my current job. 

i've now ended up agreeing to so much to please old job, old colleagues and mates as well as new bosses and colleagues (and hopefully soon to be mates) that i'm working a full day of 8.30 til 5.00 in my new job as an accountant and then working from 5.15 til 10.00 in my current (soon to be old) job. nice lil 13.5 hr day there. 

then in saturday and sunday to finish my old job then start my new job monday morning. going to be the most tiresome 8 days or so ever. roll on next weekend and my first ever proper friday feeling, and a bank holiday to boot. 

Here's me thinking I was the only one who had done something like this.  lol

Good luck in your new job.

People that wear blazers with t shirts

Yes. Hate them, usaly students or blokes in mid-life crisis stage of there lifes possibly divorced so trying to claw back some youthfulness but they dont look that way. Just look the same as the students you look a complete bel end neither smart or casual just like a pikey gypsy scumbag.

Yes. Hate them, usaly students or blokes in mid-life crisis stage of there lifes possibly divorced so trying to claw back some youthfulness but they dont look that way. Just look the same as the students you look a complete bel end neither smart or casual just like a pikey gypsy scumbag.

Usually with a shitty graphic tee that just looks, well errr, shit
  • Like 1

There's a twat in the room next to me at my uni who plays the worst (irrelevant i know) music till about 4 every morning for the last week. loud. i mean - wall shockingly loud. Nothing I seem to do makes him stop, I texted him just now saying, 'I've got an exam tomorrow - can you turn it down?' he then replied with 'is this ok?' and turned it up.

cvnt.

Edited by daddylonglegs

There's a twat in the room next to me at my uni who plays the worst (irrelevant i know) music till about 4 every morning for the last week. loud. i mean - wall shockingly loud. Nothing I seem to do makes him stop, I texted him just now saying, 'I've got an exam tomorrow - can you turn it down?' he then replied with 'is this ok?' and turned it up.

cvnt.

Go to your residential advisor and get them to do something about it.

cvnt.

The council Environmental Health Officer will get it stopped. They did for me. 

The council Environmental Health Officer will get it stopped. They did for me. 

In University accommodation? They would do months of testing beforehand, by which point the year is over and the students move out.

This argument comes up a lot. I'm an occasional public spitter.

As someone with dreadful sinuses and dreadful acid reflux, I sometimes need to spit. I try and do it discreetly but sometimes that's pretty difficult.

I'll happily cease if people would rather I leave a big pile of bile and stomach contents on the pavement instead of a bit of spit next to a tree or in a bush.

The chav lads that think it's cool to hock up a massive gobfull and splatter it all over the pavement need words with themselves, mind. As does anyone that finishes eating or drinking anything and just dumps whatever it was in on the floor.

Cushions. Been with my fiancé 5 years and didnt have one when we met. Lookin in our living room now there are 17! On two ****ing sofas wtf who needs that many, half the ****ers need slinging on floor jus so you can get on the bastad sofa in first place. Then worse of all are the decorative bed cushions which are put on everytime bed is made and anothe ten there aswell, i literally want to take them all outside and chuck them on a bonfire, but know they would happily be replaced in a day by my fiancé and them bastads dunelm mill. There the equivalent of crack dealers to women with the endless house tat they convince women to buy, total c*nts!

• Like 4

Back in my backpacking days, I was staying in one of the less salubrious parts of Cairo, and it was commonplace to see people lift up their djellaba and shit in the street.

Makes spitting seem almost civilized.

Edited by Buce