Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That fewer than 1 in 4 of the eligible voting population voted for the Conservatives. They have less than a quarter of the country supporting them.

But that's still significantly more than any other party, you have to count those that don't vote as supporters of all parties.

• Like 1

But that's still significantly more than any other party, you have to count those that don't vote as supporters of all parties.

Agree with  the first part. That's why I would prefer Proportional Representation. More than any other party but not representative of the majority of the population.

I doubt its been mentioned before but people using 2 pence and penny's to pay for their groceries.

Fúcking old bítch was faffing about for ages getting them out (no) and the old fart on the til was just as bad, taking an age to recount the coins said bítch had already painstakingly counted.

I doubt its been mentioned before but people using 2 pence and penny's to pay for their groceries.

Fúcking old bítch was faffing about for ages getting them out (no) and the old fart on the til was just as bad, taking an age to recount the coins said bítch had already painstakingly counted.

Thats a good thing about the self service tills in Sainsburys & Tesco. Just chuck all your shrapnel in them, wouldn't do it at a proper till though.

Can't use more than 21p worth of coppers to pay for something :)

That's why when I worked in co-op if there was a big queue I told them and didn't faff about. Maybe why I wasn't cut out for retail lol Someone tried paying with a bag full of various 1p, 2p and 5p pieces not even counted out in the correct amounts

1p and 2p coins are legal tender only if you are paying for something costing 20p or less: once you have amassed 21 or more 1p pieces, your coins contravene the Coinage Act 1971 if used in a single transaction. You can spend up to £5 in 5p or 10p coins, or up to £10 each in 50p and 20p pieces. Pound coins are legal tender for any amount

Source: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/24/section/2

If you Google it there are many news articles of people falling foul of this law as well

• Like 1

My ability to soil brand-new shirts and pants with food residue on the very same day I put on fresh clothing.

I don't spoil it that much really, just that far so that it's visible enough and you'll have to throw it straight back into the washing machine basket.

My ability to soil brand-new shirts and pants with food residue on the very same day I put on fresh clothing.

I don't spoil it that much really, just that far so that it's visible enough and you'll have to throw it straight back into the washing machine basket.

Wear a bib, its all the rage.

Oh and keep your skid marks to yourself.

Those fat pricks with the daft haircuts who shout random shit at the general public whilst recording themselves for a few likes on facebook, about as funny as cancer, fvck off.

Some of them are worth a chuckle the first time you see it but when they just do the same thing over and over again i just think 'you know what mate, now your just a grade A Cnut'

Gogglebox is ****ing terrible.

It's so fake it's unbelievable. Some of my flatmates watch it and think it's funny. Seriously. Put a camera in front of me and I'll act like a fvcking idiot. 

• Like 1