Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Gobby, vile afro caribbean girls who abuse you for no apparant reason using terms along the line of 'Shut your mouth white boy'.

Knowing damn well they couldnt take any sort of flack back without claiming racism.

You should know by now. Under the most anti-white Government we've ever had, there's no such thing as racism against caucasian natives in Britain. It's simply an unofficial variation of Labour's positive discrimination measures. Or, in other words, their willingness to turn a strategic blind eye.

Fortunately, at least in my experience, most foreigners seem to be extremely respectful and well mannered anyway but what you say does help explain why national newspapers are devoting double page spreads to explaining how white English people are feeling increasingly victimised.

Edited by Thracian

I've got no problem with Gay Pride at all.

I think you've misunderstood.

Why? It's flaunting their sexuality. Imagine if there was a parade for straight people only and the uproar it would cause :rolleyes:

Just like if there was a muslim only parade everyone would be alright with it but if there was a whites only one, well you know what would happen there...

Why? It's flaunting their sexuality. Imagine if there was a parade for straight people only and the uproar it would cause :rolleyes:

Just like if there was a muslim only parade everyone would be alright with it but if there was a whites only one, well you know what would happen there...

I don't think a "Straight Parade" would cause any uproar at all, although I don't think there is any need for one. Straight people in general do not come under as much victimisation as gays, hence the nature of the very event.

Gay Parades are, usually anyway, a celebration of homosexuality, not an explicit flaunting of it.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

I don't think a "Straight Parade" would cause any uproar at all, although I don't think there is any need for one. Straight people in general do not come under as much victimisation as gays, hence the nature of the very event.

Gay Parades are, usually anyway, a celebration of homosexuality, not an explicit flaunting of it.

Exactly, some people have very strange views.

Overly iffeminate gay people.
Its vile.

Have a word with yourselves. :rolleyes:

I think we'd all talk a bit high-pitched if we'd been bummed a thousand times! >_<

Your mission to confirm yourself as the biggest cunt to have joined FT in recent times continues unabated.

My house is grinding my gears. It's grubby... I hate cleaning and when I do it gets grubby again far too quickly.

I'm seriously thinking of getting a cleaner in each week. Which, considering my place is the size of a postage stamp, seems kinda ridiculous - but I think for the sake of my sanity it may be wise. I'd feel the need to tidy before she came... but I could probably deal with that for the sake of having a clean shiny gaff. :cool:

Does anyone else have a cleaner? Any idea what a typical hourly rate is? :dunno: