Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The Barclay's ads. first it was the annoying kids telling us how to apply for a job, now it's the annoying pensioners telling us how to buy things online. Fvck off you patronising tw@ts.

Don't think they're aiming it you. It's clearly aimed at people in their 70 onwards who might not be very computer literate.

Don't think they're aiming it you. It's clearly aimed at people in their 70 onwards who might not be very computer literate.

They should just show the ads during the Paul O'Grady Show then.Nobody under 60 would watch that sh1t.

Edited by Webbo

http://www.koreaobserver.com/homosexual-events-being-blocked-by-christians-28829/

Hey Bible-thumpers, if you really don't like freedom of expression (you know, the same things your fathers and grandfathers possibly died for 60-odd years ago) then there's a fantastic place about a hundred miles north of you where you'll fit right in. You might have to change your belief structure a bit though - there they worship a family, not a God per se.

Tossers.

Where I live we have one washing machine & tumble dryer shared between 3 people, so sometimes you go down to do your laundry and it's already got somebody else's finished load in it.  No biggy, just chuck it in the dryer for them, put your own clothes on to wash, and by the time it's done the dryer will have finished too.  It's a pretty simple concept so I've always wondered why my housemates never reciprocated and always just leave my stuff sitting out wet in a bag.  

I've just found out why: I put a load on earlier, and I've just got home to find it sat on the side while my housemate uses the machine.  I went to put it in the dryer to find that they've done another load in the meantime and stuck it in the dryer.  Why couldn't they dry mine while that load was washing?  At the time of arrival there was still over 2 hours left on their cycle.  TWO HOURS!!!  No wonder they never dry my stuff, whichever complete retard it is clearly thinks that if they helped me out, they'd have well over an hour to wait between their wash finishing and the dryer being free.    You'd think they'd have thought to ask me by now how I always manage to find time to dry their shit and mine in less time than it takes them to manage one load.

Where I live we have one washing machine & tumble dryer shared between 3 people, so sometimes you go down to do your laundry and it's already got somebody else's finished load in it. No biggy, just chuck it in the dryer for them, put your own clothes on to wash, and by the time it's done the dryer will have finished too. It's a pretty simple concept so I've always wondered why my housemates never reciprocated and always just leave my stuff sitting out wet in a bag.

I've just found out why: I put a load on earlier, and I've just got home to find it sat on the side while my housemate uses the machine. I went to put it in the dryer to find that they've done another load in the meantime and stuck it in the dryer. Why couldn't they dry mine while that load was washing? At the time of arrival there was still over 2 hours left on their cycle. TWO HOURS!!! No wonder they never dry my stuff, whichever complete retard it is clearly thinks that if they helped me out, they'd have well over an hour to wait between their wash finishing and the dryer being free. You'd think they'd have thought to ask me by now how I always manage to find time to dry their shit and mine in less time than it takes them to manage one load.

Now is the perfect time for some classic pranks. Dark item in a lights wash. Increase the temperature for some clothes shrinkage if possible...

ITV. All the good stuff spoilt by shit adverts and so frequently.

The Virgin media homepage. Takes so long to load then I can't log in to my emails unless I give my username and password when I've ALREADY LOGGED IN!!!!

And then I can't redirect to say, Google, unless I completely retype the web address. It won't allow me to change my homepage to anything other than Virgin. F##ckers. Branson... sort it AHHHHHT

Where I live we have one washing machine & tumble dryer shared between 3 people, so sometimes you go down to do your laundry and it's already got somebody else's finished load in it.  No biggy, just chuck it in the dryer for them, put your own clothes on to wash, and by the time it's done the dryer will have finished too.  It's a pretty simple concept so I've always wondered why my housemates never reciprocated and always just leave my stuff sitting out wet in a bag.  

I've just found out why: I put a load on earlier, and I've just got home to find it sat on the side while my housemate uses the machine.  I went to put it in the dryer to find that they've done another load in the meantime and stuck it in the dryer.  Why couldn't they dry mine while that load was washing?  At the time of arrival there was still over 2 hours left on their cycle.  TWO HOURS!!!  No wonder they never dry my stuff, whichever complete retard it is clearly thinks that if they helped me out, they'd have well over an hour to wait between their wash finishing and the dryer being free.    You'd think they'd have thought to ask me by now how I always manage to find time to dry their shit and mine in less time than it takes them to manage one load.

They have probably been cursing you for years for shrinking their clothes in the tumble dryer.

Old people chatting about the most mundane of things.

I had two old women on the train in the compartment right behind me this morning and the conversation between the two of them was so excruciatingly boring.

You always get one woman sucking up to the other (alpha animal and beta animal in fauna terms), one doing most of the talking and the other one just nodding along with the occasional "Yes, yes" affirmation.

Plus, they were being rather loud.

People with no empathy or at least a little understanding for people with mental health problems. They are usually narcissistic themself or self centred and which could be a personality disorder in itself  :ermm: 

They definitely voted Conservative or UKIP in the last election, 

• Like 2

People with no empathy or at least a little understanding for people with mental health problems. They are usually narcissistic themself or self centred and which could be a personality disorder in itself  :ermm: 

They definitely voted Conservative or UKIP in the last election, 

Ridiculous attempt to link being an arse with being on the right politically.

Probably the most stressful job there is, why is it a problem?

They should set an example, as a healthcare professional; and healthcare professionals, like nurses etc, should play a key role in assisting people to understand the implications that smoking can have on health etc.

They should set an example, as a healthcare professional; and healthcare professionals, like nurses etc, should play a key role in assisting people to understand the implications that smoking can have on health etc.

Most nurses who smoke do it to give themselves a 5 minute break in their 12-13 hour shifts. 

Most nurses who smoke do it to give themselves a 5 minute break in their 12-13 hour shifts. 

This is more down to poor planning rather than lifestyle choices - but a friend of mine, who suffered from cystic fibroris, was once telling about how at the Glenfield Hospital, the designated smoking area was right undernearth the windows to the respiratory ward and consequently had to breath in their fumes anytime she opened the window. Top planning. 

This is more down to poor planning rather than lifestyle choices - but a friend of mine, who suffered from cystic fibroris, was once telling about how at the Glenfield Hospital, the designated smoking area was right undernearth the windows to the respiratory ward and consequently had to breath in their fumes anytime she opened the window. Top planning. 

Granted that positioning the smoking area beneath the repository ward was stupid.

I don't see how smoking to have a break is poor planning. My sister is a nurse at the royal, she doesn't smoke personally but she does horrible 13 hour shifts where sometimes she doesn't get a break because they are understaffed.