Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

They have probably been cursing you for years for shrinking their clothes in the tumble dryer.

lol exactly. Not everything goes in the tumble dryer.

lol But no. I know what I'm doing hence the moan.  You wouldn't leave your regular clothes (t-shirts, underwear, etc.) on an over 2h cycle. Especially not considering it was otherwise on exactly the same settings I use to get my clothes done in 45 minutes, an hour if I'm doing trousers.

Tell you something that gets on my nerves and I have no idea why - vaping.

It's the smugness, you can tell some people are waiting for the chance to say its not illegal

It's the smugness, you can tell some people are waiting for the chance to say its not illegal

It's obviously a good thing since it is an alternative to cigarettes but it just looks stupid for some reason and I don't know why.

It's obviously a good thing since it is an alternative to cigarettes but it just looks stupid for some reason and I don't know why.

The irony is though they're designed to ween people off but they vape more because it's not as bad for them

got a car insurance quote from swinton

£75 per month for me as main driver with wife a named driver

seemed a bit pricey so removed named driver

the quote goes up to £89 per month

asked why and they said, aviva thinks a man and wife on the policy are more likely to behave themselves and stay out of trouble.

so i guess just me on the policy with 10 years driving experience, 9 years no claims and not a single accident is going to all of a sudden start driving like a twat and crashing into someone every week.

got a car insurance quote from swinton

£75 per month for me as main driver with wife a named driver

seemed a bit pricey so removed named driver

the quote goes up to £89 per month

asked why and they said, aviva thinks a man and wife on the policy are more likely to behave themselves and stay out of trouble.

so i guess just me on the policy with 10 years driving experience, 9 years no claims and not a single accident is going to all of a sudden start driving like a twat and crashing into someone every week.

They'll say what they like to suit the situation. Bet if it had been the other way, they'd have probably told you married couples argue more, so are more likely to crash.

lol it's how he laughs at the end of his shit joke that just makes it worse.

I much prefer Stuggy over this goof tbh

Haha remember when Dapper Laughs got ruined on live tv, hope this **** goes the same way.

Turtleneck jumpers. If you own one or have worn one in your life then you should be deeply ashamed of yourselves. They give off the stench of arrogance or that they think wearing one will make them seem more intelligent, well guess what it doesn't and you look like a grade a c**t. Id happily pull it off you hockey style top over head.

Turtleneck jumpers. If you own one or have worn one in your life then you should be deeply ashamed of yourselves. They give off the stench of arrogance or that they think wearing one will make them seem more intelligent, well guess what it doesn't and you look like a grade a c**t. Id happily pull it off you hockey style top over head.

• Like 1

As it goes, I have a lot of empathy with those suffering mental illness.

Thanks Jon.

Tell you something that gets on my nerves and I have no idea why - vaping.

I'm the same, don't know why but nearly hate it.

I once bought one from Next in the early 90's. It was thin material and green and I wore it with some dark turquoise jeans and green suede NB's on the feet.

When I owned that outfit my girlfriends Dad went on holiday so I nicked his moped and burned round the streets on it wearing the turtle neck outfit looking like Robin Hood on a mission to impress local slags. Must have been a right picture.

I pulled up to one ho I knew and said "wanna headbutt the sixpack?" She loved it.

• Like 1

I have the uncanny ability to very often soil my shirts upon trying to open any sort of packed salad sauce/yoghurt/soup.

There's something about those lids that is just plain wrong food packaging engineering.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

Guest MattP

People with no empathy or at least a little understanding for people with mental health problems. They are usually narcissistic themself or self centred and which could be a personality disorder in itself  :ermm: 

They definitely voted Conservative or UKIP in the last election, 

What a silly thing to say and it shows you don't really know what you are taking about, apart from the Lib Dems weren't both those parties actually commiting more money to mental health projects than any others?

Ridiculous attempt to link being an arse with being on the right politically.

I like when they do it, even more so when the facts say opposite and it shows their political ignorance.

That Jack Jones guy with his videos on Facebook. What an unfunny twat he is.

Seen a bit of this guy and most of it looks realy immature but the odd thing he did really tickled me.

There was a video in America where he was walking around putting buckets on people's heads and it had me crying at the end.

Guest MattP

not sure if im just being thick but why does any scandal these days have the word 'gate' at the end?

It comes from the Watergate scandal in the 70's from American politics.