Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Sectarianism. Again.

This Saturday will see George Square in Glasgow host "Orangefest" (I kid you not), where the Orange Order will hold a day of events to, erm, "celebrate their culture"...

Probably gonna kick off between the Orcs and the Natsis.

It's supposed to be 2015.

Sigh.

Same here, I always end up with yoghurt on my shirt cuff.

Also, I've ruined three shirts in two weeks by walking into the spare room and catching the rear of the shirts on the door handle. It went straight through the back and ripped holes. Never done it before to shirts and then did three in two weeks!

They are not only that, they are part of a Satanic social engineering posse. Powerful people belonging to a Baphomet worshipping network whose motto is Solve et Coagula, which means to change something from it's natural form into something else. They're doing it with food and humans. So I've heard.

Prepare for the LGBT Baphomet World Order! They're steady dismantling the nation state, wrestling control of whole continents and eventually the one small group will control everything and crush normalcy. It's such a shame to see happening but we crack on.

Wow  that is heavy stuff man.

Serious question - are you constantly on acid?

L0L

The only things I dabble with are hashish and vodka. Occasionally a few lager or beer shandies. And a Snowball on Dec 24th.

i honestly can't get my head around empty, is he a troll or does he actually think this shit?

If you're trying to deny the existence of a Baphomet worshipping lesbian and gay cult in Hollywood and Washington you'll look rather silly pal.

8vyk3b.jpg

The amount of people I knew my age from school who've been sucked into one of them annoying pyramid schemes. Its not the fact they've actually joined these schemes but the fact they post absolute shit about how much "residual income" they're making, some shitty text image about how anyone who works is a mug and usually a stock photo of some supercar they found on google images.

People on Facebook who whenever there's a story about a missing child, they are immediately putting statuses about how there are so many sick people in the world, before they have any idea what's happened. The latest one being the girl in Mansfield, who one person is also convinced can't have died in non suspicious circumstances because she's only 13. Clearly never heard of suicide.

Yes it's sad when a child goes missing, yes it's even more sad when they die, but don't go bleating on about some downfall of society that might have nothing to do with it this time.

It's the same with people who moan about speeding whenever they hear about a road crash.

Guest MattP

People who think Leon Knight is funny and such a LAD. How can people find him remotely funny I don't know, he's a vile human being.

People like him are the reason I left Twitter, he is grostesque.

If there was no 'celeb' news I can safely say I'd miss none of it. See Kingcarr's post further up for reference. It's all so backwards and phoney.

This completely.

Cant believe some of the posts ive read. Suggesting it has to do with it being trans gender and 'weird'. Thats got nothing to do with it.

Everyday its the same shit about the same people who have no actual skills/talents making CONSTANT headlines about meaningless things they are doing. I could live with the headlines if it wasnt every single f****** day you see the same faces.

Its the Kardashians that wind me up the most. Honestly a WHOLE story with about 20 pictures on Kim going baby clothes shopping. SERIOUSLY.

If you went to school and university, completed long assignments,essays,exams etc to complete your journey of becoming a journalist. Applying for jobs for years until you finally get your big break at a national newspaper. Then get told your doing a story on a talentless dog going clothes shopping then surely you would just quit and go home.

This completely.

Cant believe some of the posts ive read. Suggesting it has to do with it being trans gender and 'weird'. Thats got nothing to do with it.

Everyday its the same shit about the same people who have no actual skills/talents making CONSTANT headlines about meaningless things they are doing. I could live with the headlines if it wasnt every single f****** day you see the same faces.

Its the Kardashians that wind me up the most. Honestly a WHOLE story with about 20 pictures on Kim going baby clothes shopping. SERIOUSLY.

If you went to school and university, completed long assignments,essays,exams etc to complete your journey of becoming a journalist. Applying for jobs for years until you finally get your big break at a national newspaper. Then get told your doing a story on a talentless dog going clothes shopping then surely you would just quit and go home.

But unfortunately that's where it's going now days. The dream of scuttling off to Central London after graduating and becoming an investigative journalist for a national newspaper, working as a sports journalist travelling the world to cover the best events and reporting the hottest news is pretty much dead.

Now the poor journos are chained to their desks churning out crap. So many sites doing "live text commentary" and "minute-by-minute" updates on games from their desk and Mac, while we'd better not go into what the Mail are like.

Bring it closer to home; I've seen some chippy tweets from Leicester Mercury staffers dismayed at the way their website is descending into a clickbait frenzy, and reporting total baloney stories when we expect better from them.

People who think Leon Knight is funny and such a LAD. How can people find him remotely funny I don't know, he's a vile human being.

He's just a male Katie Hopkins. Failed at the only career he was any good at and now spouts as much s**t as it takes to get his name mentioned. Didn't he bottle naming all the footballers who had slept with Danielle Lloyd, or something like that, a year or so ago? Wouldn't be surprised to see him down somewhere like the Anstey Nomads soon enough. 

He's just a male Katie Hopkins. Failed at the only career he was any good at and now spouts as much s**t as it takes to get his name mentioned. Didn't he bottle naming all the footballers who had slept with Danielle Lloyd, or something like that, a year or so ago? Wouldn't be surprised to see him down somewhere like the Anstey Nomads soon enough.

Not sure I know he gave her a real hard time on Twitter around 3 years ago. Some of the stuff he said to her and Jamie O'hara was disgusting and I think he got arrested for it.

Not sure I know he gave her a real hard time on Twitter around 3 years ago. Some of the stuff he said to her and Jamie O'hara was disgusting and I think he got arrested for it.

Yeah I knew there was something involving them pair. Embarrassing and pathetic, more so that people actually find him funny/interesting. 

Looks like the DWP have won. Plus there are now plans to change the law regarding Freedom of Information act. Of course there will be many who will be pleased as it does not affect them.

The stats in the chart are old (from DWP themselves and not made up) because of the refusal by the DWP to release latest figures despite being ordered by a high court to do so. The DWP/Government has the money (taxpayers) to take appeals to the Supreme court. Campaigners do not.

How can this be fair in a democratic country?

Rant over.

http://benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3100-esa-death-statistics-may-never-see-light-of-day

The term 'rant over'.

People use it like it gives what they have said some sort of exaggerated importance.

For what it's worth, I believe everything I post has considerable importance whether I follow it with that phrase or not.

Everone rants at some point. Maybe I did not have to mention when I have. I have calmed down so this is done  normal.

I do not rant that much  but you'll know it when I do.

The post was important to me and did not need exaggeration  end of

Edited by Rincewind

I actually tend to see "rant over" as admitting you are passionate about something and therefore likely being hyperbolic and slightly dogmatic about the subject matter, rather than trying to convey any sense of heightened importance. It's asking the reader to make an allowance for the fact you are emotionally involved with the subject.

Sorry. I'll try and not use it again the next time I post something I feel so strongly about that it grinds my gears. I get carried away sometimes.