Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My house is grinding my gears. It's grubby... I hate cleaning and when I do it gets grubby again far too quickly.

I'm seriously thinking of getting a cleaner in each week. Which, considering my place is the size of a postage stamp, seems kinda ridiculous - but I think for the sake of my sanity it may be wise. I'd feel the need to tidy before she came... but I could probably deal with that for the sake of having a clean shiny gaff. :cool:

Does anyone else have a cleaner? Any idea what a typical hourly rate is? :dunno:

My friend has just advised me that she pays someone £25 to come in for two hours. Presumably to clean

Why do cashiers give you the receipt, then the 5 pound notes and then all the coins spilled on top of them :dunno: It takes ages to sort out.

I just hold up the queue longer than they want, and take my time.

Stoodent "radicals". Being political should not be a fashion statement, especially when you're completely clueless with regards to the ideals that you profess to believe in. Get over yourselves and let me get back to wasting taxpayer money on cheap beer.

People *cough* not replying very quickly to PMs :angry: <_<

Gizza chance. :angry:

Applied to become AOWW's cleaner then?

No, personal slave. :D

I think she's gone to sleep.

Moi? Sleep? As if. :rolleyes:

Wisdom teeth - for ****s sake! Ow!

You have my sympathy.

Aren't you too old to get that.. You 22 right?

Ha ha ha! I'm *mumbles age* and my bottom teeth haven't erupted yet. This is because there is no room. I had to have the top ones out, as again, there was no room for them, and they grew out to the side which was even more painful. :cry:

WHen you are queuing up to pay for stuff at a supermarket, and the person infront of you starts having a conversation with the person on the till. Don't they know that other people are queuing?!? And don't they know that other people actually have places to go and can't stay in a supermarket all day chatting!!

WHen you are queuing up to pay for stuff at a supermarket, and the person infront of you starts having a conversation with the person on the till. Don't they know that other people are queuing?!? And don't they know that other people actually have places to go and can't stay in a supermarket all day chatting!!

Probably, but they don't care.

What's worse is when you nip to the supermarket during your lunchbreak, and it's full of OAPs. Not only do they get in your way whilst you are trying to shop, but they then have to pay either with shrapnel ("I'll just get rid of some of this change, m'duck. What was it again? £23.85? Here you go....1p......2p.....") or by cheque ("Ooh no, I don't trust them machines, I'll just write it out for you, m'duck. Now, where are me reading glasses........").

I used to believe it was a conspiracy, and people mocked me for it. But since working part-time, if I go to the supermarket at 10.30am, for example, it's nigh on empty.

<_<

Suzi Walker grinds my gears- it may have been mentioned before, but I've only just remembered now.

I can recall her slagging off the club and the city, while obviously not complaining about the money she was receiving through her husband from the club, and I think she called us "tacky", I may be wrong though :dunno:

So she grinds my gears :angry:

Suzi Walker grinds my gears- it may have been mentioned before, but I've only just remembered now.

I can recall her slagging off the club and the city, while obviously not complaining about the money she was receiving through her husband from the club, and I think she called us "tacky", I may be wrong though :dunno:

So she grinds my gears :angry:

Still? lol

Isn't it about four years too late for her to be annoying you?

Didn't Walker leave her for someone else anyway?