Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bees

Nothing against them as a whole but a bunch of them have taken residence in our roof. Can't tell what type from the outside but they look fat so I presume they're bumblebees. As such, the council won't do anything about them and the Leicestershire and Rutland Beekeepers Association won't take them away

Been told to just leave them but A) I don't want any chance of them damaging the woodwork and B) can't keep the bedroom window open for fear of the bleddy swarm ending up in the house

Would rather not destroy them - does anyone know of any keepers that take the hive away for free/low cost?

Failing that - anyone know of any firms that'll destroy the hive quickly and without rinsing my funds?

I've got the twats living in a wall that they've got into via the cat flap.

I've tried sorting them with wasp nest killer and filling the entrance with expanding foam but I've done a shit job and they keep coming back.

I do know someone that drives around grabbing swarms of bees, but they're honey bees rather than these fat buggers that live in your house. He said there's not much you can do other than kill 'em, but I'll check if he's got more useful advice than that

Does this help? Sounds like a few people had a problem a couple of years ago

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89265-bees/

Edited by DB11

Bees

Nothing against them as a whole but a bunch of them have taken residence in our roof. Can't tell what type from the outside but they look fat so I presume they're bumblebees. As such, the council won't do anything about them and the Leicestershire and Rutland Beekeepers Association won't take them away

Been told to just leave them but A) I don't want any chance of them damaging the woodwork and B) can't keep the bedroom window open for fear of the bleddy swarm ending up in the house

Would rather not destroy them - does anyone know of any keepers that take the hive away for free/low cost?

Failing that - anyone know of any firms that'll destroy the hive quickly and without rinsing my funds?

Giant-wasps-nest-found-in-006.jpg

You're welcome. :thumbup:

Edited by MPH

People who don't understand 'fresh' coffee...

Yoy go round their house and they're like " oh you want some cofee? there's some in the pot"!

"err... is it fresh?"

" sure is. made it this morning".

It was 5pm....

Edited by MPH

The government wanting people who are en-route to Syria to come back.

There's desperate attempts to find a family of 12 (?) back, after fears they're moreorless there.

If they want to go, surely there's a threat to national security?

There's desperate attempts to find a family of 12 (?) back, after fears they're moreorless there.

Exactly. If someone sympathises with daesh they don't belong in this country.

Guest MattP

If the three women want to then go so be it, they are old enough to make their own decision and if they want to join Islamic State they deserve what they get.

We have to try and help the children though, it's absolutely horrible they are going to be forced into such a life, we wouldn't be a civilised nation if we didn't try to locate them and save them from the brutality of what awaits.

If they are then surely it's better that they're here and we can monitor them? Even still, adults are free to be as ****ing retarded as they want, but they shouldn't be allowed to drag their kids into it.

Scotch bonnets.

Made a banging chilli when I got home from work, washed my hands several times since. Fingers are still stinging and I just picked my nose without thinking. Nostril is on fire now

Too much of a man to wear plastic gloves as protection?