Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Traffic signal controlled crossings, they don't work for pedestrians and they don't work for motorists.

How many times as a pedestrian do you have to wait even when there's no traffic there, so you cross anyway and then as a motorist you find yourself held up at them and there isn't a pedestrian within 1/2 a mile of them.

If we're going to have them make them work as soon as the pedestrian operates the button.

Traffic signal controlled crossings, they don't work for pedestrians and they don't work for motorists.

How many times as a pedestrian do you have to wait even when there's no traffic there, so you cross anyway and then as a motorist you find yourself held up at them and there isn't a pedestrian within 1/2 a mile of them.

If we're going to have them make them work as soon as the pedestrian operates the button.

:whistle: We had one of those put up at our school, and the perfectly fine bridge got knocked down because of it. Waste of money.

I will be alright, I'm just in the immediate aftermath of feeling totally hacked off with a number of things that have conspired to rile me today.

I'm starting to cheer up now :)

I thought it was just me everybody was out to get today!

It's a combination of me taking things too seriosuly, people trying to piss me off and boosting my post count :thumbup:

According to those stats you moan more than twice as much as me. :blink:>_<

That's properly worrying! :o

Companies and utilities that put their prices up and include loads of offers of money saving purchases with the letter telling you the price has gone up 30%.

Companies, mostly Broadband & mobile phone suppliers at the moment that offer low monthly deals for 3 months and then the price rockets by 150% or more.

Most unsuprising statistic ever.

Top 3 posters in the what grinds my gears thread...

Corky.

Lisa.

Katy.

:P

A lot of my posts are replying to people :thumbup:

People who think using indicators is optional.

Don't you know how much effort is involved in flicking a lever up or down? Do you not think that using indicators distracts from the other aspects of poor driving? Are you not psychic?

:rolleyes:

A lot of my posts are replying to people :thumbup:

Don't you know how much effort is involved in flicking a lever up or down? Do you not think that using indicators distracts from the other aspects of poor driving? Are you not psychic?

:rolleyes:

I think mine have been too, I don't moan tremendously about stuff...on here before anyone starts!

Edited by Katy