Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Somebody at work has just spent 5 minutes trying to convince me that buying bread made using halal friendly ingredients (Kingsmill) funds terrorism

My heads gone

Dunno whats worse; the above display of ignorance or the fact that you are working at the time on a Sunday morning

Dunno whats worse; the above display of ignorance or the fact that you are working at the time on a Sunday morning

Been here since 5am, 3 hours sleep and listening to that mongrel were not a good mix.

Not all bad though, just gonna have some toast. Kingsmill thick sliced with lashings of halal friendly butter.

Being out of work, and lack of replies from anyone, despite doing everything possible (going to shops, online, etc).

And the fact you see workers in some businesses that moan about working!

doctors. no out of work hours appointments for two weeks, even lunchtimes are off hours apparently. nuts. can't hear anything out my right ear but gonna have to wait nearly a month before anyone can be arsed to do anything about it. nice.

• Like 1

doctors. no out of work hours appointments for two weeks, even lunchtimes are off hours apparently. nuts. can't hear anything out my right ear but gonna have to wait nearly a month before anyone can be arsed to do anything about it. nice.

Pardon?

You tried eardrops?

Or even pour a bit of olive oil in? Sometimes works on wax, sometimes doesn't in my experience.

But, if this doesn't work and it is wax, you'll have the joy of ear syringing to look forward to. I'm serious. It's the closest I'll ever get to understanding why some women like going to health spas.

yeah it needs syringing. it happens once a year or so I'd say. On the drops now softening that bad boy wax up ready for a nice sexy syringing. but have to go through the doctor to book the syringing etc etc for some gay reason and it takes ****ing time.

yeah it needs syringing. it happens once a year or so I'd say. On the drops now softening that bad boy wax up ready for a nice sexy syringing. but have to go through the doctor to book the syringing etc etc for some gay reason and it takes ****ing time.

I don't know about Liverpool but where I live there is a little pharmacy that does ear syringing.

Worth a google seach at least :thumbup:

I'll do it for you pal. I assume you can get your hands on needles like.