Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

doctors. no out of work hours appointments for two weeks, even lunchtimes are off hours apparently. nuts. can't hear anything out my right ear but gonna have to wait nearly a month before anyone can be arsed to do anything about it. nice.

Try ringing 111 maybe see if they will send an ambulance lol

Coming home to see this exquisitely written note on my front door:

bsZ3n23.jpgSl

They left the package behind the back gate. I had no idea who it was from. This post-it was left on the front-door so pretty clear for everyone to see. Slightly amusing but still unprofessional.

Coming home to see this exquisitely written note on my front door:

bsZ3n23.jpgSl

They left the package behind the back gate. I had no idea who it was from. This post-it was left on the front-door so pretty clear for everyone to see. Slightly amusing but still unprofessional.

Was it delivered by a 6 year old? lol

Was it delivered by a 6 year old? lol

wouldn't bloody surprise me.

USC (the store I bought the stuff from) from have contacted Yodel (the delivery service) and will investigate as their goods shouldn't be left 'behind gates' or somewhere unsafe. USC have refunded my delivery charge, too which was nice of them :)

wouldn't bloody surprise me.

USC (the store I bought the stuff from) from have contacted Yodel (the delivery service) and will investigate as their goods shouldn't be left 'behind gates' or somewhere unsafe. USC have refunded my delivery charge, too which was nice of them :)

I bought a surround sound system from Amazon, delivered by Yodel who left it on top of my recycling box outside in the rain. Nothing surprises me when it comes to a Yodel delivery.

I had  syringing done last year for the first time after  a female friend said if you dont go I'll drag you there. First time I had  it done and was given eardrops. difficult to apply as you have to do one ear and keep it tilted then the other. This being done before going bed which kept me awake so I could turn over.

All it turned out to be was olive oil.

Santander and their bullshit passwords. Just let me do the full one instead of the 3rd, 8th and 12th characters you fat shit

And there's more than the one, too. I'm all for security but they seem to take it to an unnecessary next level. Natwest to similar - customer number, then various digits of your 2 security codes.

I don't usually get into the whole moral equivalence argument but I was quite wound up today by a crushingly right-on, Owen Jones story-sharing, Huffington Post-liking feminist on my facebook wall informing us that she doesn't care about the plot of a movie as, and I quote, "the plot will be told by every contour of Channing Tatum's well-oiled body".

Hypocritical much, love?

Getting offers in the post for great money off deals if you sign up to something I'm already paying much more for even more frustrating when it's a personal invite. 

Target people who might want this.

Santander and their bullshit passwords. Just let me do the full one instead of the 3rd, 8th and 12th characters you fat shit

It's so annoying isn't it needing random characters! They could at least have three consecutive characters rather than all over the place.

Halifax is the worst, you need that shitty card reader (with a battery that lasts about 2 weeks) just to log in to your online banking

I've just moved from Halifax and I thought theirs was brilliant. I never had a card reader???

Been a year since I last logged on but it was the case then. I can understand with NatWest etc they want to use a card reader to set up new payees and standing orders online, but just to log in is(/was) over the top.

New grind:

The new craze of totally ignoring the existence of the word "worst" and just saying "worse". Never noticed it up until a few weeks ago now every other person seems to be guilty of this.

New grind:

The new craze of totally ignoring the existence of the word "worst" and just saying "worse". Never noticed it up until a few weeks ago now every other person seems to be guilty of this.

That's one of the worse things people do. :D

Been a year since I last logged on but it was the case then. I can understand with NatWest etc they want to use a card reader to set up new payees and standing orders online, but just to log in is(/was) over the top.

New grind:

Same goes for been instead of being.