Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Why do cashiers give you the receipt, then the 5 pound notes and then all the coins spilled on top of them :dunno: It takes ages to sort out.

I just hold up the queue longer than they want, and take my time.

i always quite like the neatness of it, and the mini-challenge of pulling the receipt out, whilst not dropping the cash on the floor

Wisdom teeth - for ****s sake! Ow!

oooo! mine were awful, i was on a box of ibuprofen per day they were so painful!

I think mine have been too, I don't moan tremendously about stuff...on here before anyone starts!

yes dear

Shit freeview signals.

I'm going to throw that f**king Freeview box out the window. Waking up on a Sunday morning and not being able to watch American Idol is just not fair.

oh, god, don't get me started! our (stupid) thompson box freezes ALL THE TIME due to the signal not being absolutely top notch! fvcking bag of sh!t

oh, god, don't get me started! our (stupid) thompson box freezes ALL THE TIME due to the signal not being absolutely top notch! fvcking bag of sh!t

You have the Thomson box too... makes sense. I picked up a refurbished one off eBay for £30. Last time I get sucked in by a free 9 month subscription to Setanta. Wank.

The Criterion

d806ca1afcdcc1c6f6548509117a0887.jpg

Slow staff and no bloody pizzas. The second time now - never again. You can cock right off Criterion. :angry:

U needed to drink where i was drinking today maximum 2 customers at the bar at the one time and 4 people behind the bar. Oh and they sell pizza :thumbup:

You have the Thomson box too... makes sense. I picked up a refurbished one off eBay for £30. Last time I get sucked in by a free 9 month subscription to Setanta. Wank.

i'm currently looking at a humax (sp) box WITHOUT the card slot it seems, from what i've gleaned, the boxes with the top up tv slot are shit

i'm currently looking at a humax (sp) box WITHOUT the card slot it seems, from what i've gleaned, the boxes with the top up tv slot are shit

Frreview is crap, we have quite a good box with a hard drive recorder in it, but the service is rubbish. As soon as this box packs in I'm going to get Freesat instead.

Sir F has purchased the freesat box. We are now waiting for our Sky subscription to end.

Bastards, the lot of 'em.

Was the 'pizza chef' still ill?

"Ran out of ingredients", apparently.

What with the S&R not liking people charging their phones, I think a new pub is needed.

Sir F has purchased the freesat box. We are now waiting for our Sky subscription to end.

What with the S&R not liking people charging their phones, I think a new pub is needed.

I've heard that the pub shaped like a boat is quite good apparently.

Find another one that does hot cherry beer and I'd be more than keen to swap. :D

I've heard that the pub shaped like a boat is quite good apparently.

He won't go there.

Find another one that does hot cherry beer and I'd be more than keen to swap. :D

:@ at kidney infections. :angry:

I missed my hot cherry beer yesterday.

I'd forgotten about the phone thing.

Do you reckon I need to ask for permission every time I charge it? I'd be hoping that the reluctant permission may carry a lifetime of use but somehow I doubt it.

I think we've been pushing our luck. Considering how much we spend in there, you would have expected them to be more accommodating.