Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'd imagine the entrance is one way to help limit theft. If you go in, you probably have to walk by the tills, managers, and security before going out the exit.

Spot on.  Except we don't have security, pretty sure we don't even have working cctv. lol

• Like 1

It's horrible isn't it? It's bad enough trying to save up for the deposit, then you've got to get another £3000 together just for bloody paperwork and someone to pop round with a clipboard

Even renting a flat is the same, huge wads of money I barely have to cu**ts who do very little in return, to then pay a lazy rich landlord extortionate rent for the honor to live in a small box in Clapham.

**** them all honestly.

Even renting a flat is the same, huge wads of money I barely have to cu**ts who do very little in return, to then pay a lazy rich landlord extortionate rent for the honor to live in a small box in Clapham.

**** them all honestly.

Claphams overrated anyways.

Claphams overrated anyways.

Depends on what you regard as your ideal area to live.

In my view, Clapham is still one of the best places to live in London for someone in their late 20s with little in the way of commitments.

Northern Line remain horrific though.

Cherish the love.

Baggsy best man.

:wub: :wub:

Depends on what you regard as your ideal area to live.

In my view, Clapham is still one of the best places to live in London for someone in their late 20s with little in the way of commitments.

Northern Line remain horrific though.

Maida Vale or Fulham.

I'm at She Bu atm, it's okay but looking to move out. I've heard Clapham is full of *****

People who go out into their garden at 23:55 and have an annoyingly loud conversation while smoking such sting cigarettes/potentially weed, that it blows in through the bedroom window.

A) I hate smoking it's a dirty habit and b) have some bloody respect for your neighbours and some common courtesy.

People who go out into their garden at 23:55 and have an annoyingly loud conversation while smoking such sting cigarettes/potentially weed, that it blows in through the bedroom window.

A) I hate smoking it's a dirty habit and b) have some bloody respect for your neighbours and some common courtesy.

Or you could just close your window

:wub: :wub:

Maida Vale or Fulham.

I'm at She Bu atm, it's okay but looking to move out. I've heard Clapham is full of *****

****ing hell! Has Shepherd's Bush been truncated to She Bu in the local lingo? Sounds like a sushi joint.

Or you could just close your window

I shouldn't have to. Not to mention that it is far too hot to sleep,with the windows closed at the moment. The point I was making is their lack of common courtesy towards their neighbours its not just us it effects.

London was an absolute joke yesterday.

I had a meeting in Manchester on Thursday so had a nice hour stroll to Euston station and got away from the mess :D

****ing hell! Has Shepherd's Bush been truncated to She Bu in the local lingo? Sounds like a sushi joint.

Only in an ironic way so far. When it's picked up by estate agents is when we all need to start worrying.

People who leave their car idling for 10-15 minutes in the middle of the night. Just switch it off, you inconsiderate bastards. Everyone has their windows open because it's so hot and in the middle of the night, the noise travels further. So annoying!

I shouldn't have to. Not to mention that it is far too hot to sleep,with the windows closed at the moment. The point I was making is their lack of common courtesy towards their neighbours its not just us it effects.

Tbf if they're smoking in their own garden I don't see the problem here.  People will smoke, occasionally you will smell it.  A cigarette only lasts a few minutes, you can shut the window and stick a fan on to keep cool while you wait for them to finish.  Before you say that you shouldn't have to do that just to accommodate them, why should they have to change their behaviour to accommodate you having your window open?  What they're doing isn't wrong so you're left with the choice of either dealing with it or being 'that guy'.  Go make a cup of tea next time, they'll probably be finished by the time you get back.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Tbf if they're smoking in their own garden I don't see the problem here.  People will smoke, occasionally you will smell it.  A cigarette only lasts a few minutes, you can shut the window and stick a fan on to keep cool while you wait for them to finish.  Before you say that you shouldn't have to do that just to accommodate them, why should they have to change their behaviour to accommodate you having your window open?  What they're doing isn't wrong so you're left with the choice of either dealing with it or being 'that guy'.  Go make a cup of tea next time, they'll probably be finished by the time you get back.

I always find a caffeinated drink around midnight is great for helping you get off to sleep. lol

• Like 1

You sound like you'd seriously grind my gears if I knew you.

• Like 1

I always find a caffeinated drink around midnight is great for helping you get off to sleep. lol

Chamomile then you big poofter. lol

People stalking supposed owners planes lol. Get a grip people.

People not knowing the meaning of words like "supposed". lol Get a dictionary Jattdogg.

Chamomile then you big poofter. lol

People not knowing the meaning of words like "supposed". lol Get a dictionary Jattdogg.

In fairness i think that i meant to say supposedly stalking but cocked it up haha. English is not my strong suit by a country mile???? Haha yes my own english grinds my own gears Edited by Jattdogg

In fairness i think that i meant to say supposedly stalking but cocked it up haha. English is not my strong suit by a country mile???? Haha yes my own english grinds my own gears

Even still, I don't think there's anything supposed about it - there's definitely some stalking going on!