Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That shitty rain that's too heavy for for your wipers on intermediate setting but too weak for the medium speed. JUST RAIN PROPERLY OR NOT AT ALL YOU TWAT!

I was so happy when I found out I could set a custom wiper speed on my old car

Guest MattP

Harper Lee.

Yes you are obviously a genius but after all this time to out Atticus Finch as a racist is a crime against literature, it's like being told John McClane has joined ISIS.

Watching or reading To Kill a Mocking Bird will never be the same again.

Edited by MattP

I have a double barrelled last name, the first of those names can be a forename. So when registering some things all of a sudden I've got the name of 55 year old man

Edited by Wookie

Used Head and Shoulders shampoo to wash down below once.

Haven't felt so much burning sensation in my life; thought a small fire was starting.

The clue is in the name: when you see one called 'Head, Shoulders and Pubes', you'll know you're safe. ;)

Used Head and Shoulders shampoo to wash down below once.

Haven't felt so much burning sensation in my life; thought a small fire was starting.

Whatever you do, don't use the mint scented 'Original Source' stuff!

Guest MattP

Bless! Travel really does broaden your horizons..

I doubt he's having a go at people who can't for whatever reason.

If you have a working shower in your house though surely you would every day? :blink:

People who go out into their garden at 23:55 and have an annoyingly loud conversation while smoking such sting cigarettes/potentially weed, that it blows in through the bedroom window.

A) I hate smoking it's a dirty habit and b) have some bloody respect for your neighbours and some common courtesy.

lol I had this problem with my next door not so long ago, I was smoking in the garden at about 11pm I then hear a knock at the door, "my house stinks of fags, its coming through the walls" I then said you must have your window open as I was smoking outside he said he didn't but I walked outside straight after and it was clearly wide open.

imo it's not my fault you have your window open, it's my land so if I want to smoke on it I will.

If you have a working shower in your house though surely you would every day? :blink:

Prefer baths, but am lucky if I can have one per fortnight.

Add children, elderly parents and health issues to work and the need for a little fun.....and it becomes a major time issue.

Admittedly, I could spend less time on FoxesTalk and bathe more often. But then, I have to ask myself: Which is the greater contribution that I can make to humanity, sharing my wisdom or stinking a bit less?  :ph34r: