Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Women who drink from pint glasses. They look so unfeminine. 

Somed of my best  friends are women and drink pints. What is the point of going to the bar every five minutes for a half or a thimble sized glass?

Go in the Kings and most of the women drink pints and would beat you to death with their hand bags for saying that.

Somed of my best friends are women and drink pints. What is the point of going to the bar every five minutes for a half or a thimble sized glass?

Go in the Kings and most of the women drink pints and would beat you to death with their hand bags for saying that.

That's incredibly unfeminine! They definitely won't be getting any of DT's D.

Sometimes I cant work whether you're trolling or being serious.

I'd say the latter on this occasion - I think it's quite a common view among the older generation, along with women having tattoos, drinking alone, and smoking in public.

I'd say the latter on this occasion - I think it's quite a common view among the older generation, along with women having tattoos, drinking alone, and smoking in public.

Some of the same men that criticise men of other cultures that control women's lifestyles. Personally I could not give a shit. If they wanted to drink from the barrel then it is up to them. I might think they were mad pissheads but I'd think the same about men that did it.

Caitlyn Jenner again, ranting on about how we should "accept people for who they are".

This person was so unaccepting of himself that he cut his own cock off.

You seem like an intelligent guy generally, Mr P, but are you seriously that ignorant about gender reassignment? 

Englands women's football team. On all different shows last few weeks strutting around like there something special and people calling them heros can **** right off. They ****ing failed they finished 3 so why give them praise. We live in a country that celebrates ****ing failure absolute joke. If they made it to final fair enough but they didnt so **** off lionesses it actually sends a cringe feeling when i hear that word.

• Like 1