Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Browns a twat on the pitch, but off he does a fair bit of work with the homeless (patron of their World Cup or something similar) - England's first teamers tend to be lazy and twats on the pitch, and twats off them.

I'm pretty sure that all the England player donate their match fees to charity. Seeing as you picked him out  beforehand, Rooney alone has done plenty of charity work for UNICEF, The Willow Foundation, as well being the ambassador for SOS Children.

Departments of my work being absolute hypocrites.

They've recently undertaken a random survey of various letters that staff send out and nit-picked them for any mistakes, grammatical or spelling or layout etc, and got our managers to report back to us on where we can improve - they call it 'send it with pride'. 

In addition to this we have standard, company/system-produced letters which get sent out automatically to our tenants if we require it and if we ask the system to do so. Being part of the unofficial grammar police, I had a look at these system-produced letters and there was so many errors. I can understand human error and picking us up on that, but make sure that letters staff have no control over are sorted out as well. On one of the letters I found today, my job title had been changed back to a role I haven't been in since November lol lol. 

Departments of my work being absolute hypocrites.

They've recently undertaken a random survey of various letters that staff send out and nit-picked them for any mistakes, grammatical or spelling or layout etc, and got our managers to report back to us on where we can improve - they call it 'send it with pride'. 

In addition to this we have standard, company/system-produced letters which get sent out automatically to our tenants if we require it and if we ask the system to do so. Being part of the unofficial grammar police, I had a look at these system-produced letters and there was so many errors. I can understand human error and picking us up on that, but make sure that letters staff have no control over are sorted out as well. On one of the letters I found today, my job title had been changed back to a role I haven't been in since November lol lol. 

*were

Sorry, I couldn't resist mate. ;)

• Like 2

Last week I received two standard letters in the same post from the  council re my rent benifit/rent.  Both idendical, both with the same name at the bottom and both sent on the same day. How many more duplicates have they sent out and what is the cost to the tax payer.

This is not the first time that it  and 3 from the council in the same post.has happened. Before I retired I receive four identical letters from the DWP.

Little princesses on the phone, talking to their mother in a loud, condescending tone, ordering the latter around like a dog ("search me this, fetch me that!" etc.).

Oh, dear.

And the princess must've been around 25 years old already.

Sometimes, i'm glad I've got my own life. Wouldn't want to swap it with hers even if I was offered a million quid. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

The trip advisor advert with the stupid dog shouting "book, book, book" really ****ing winds me up, seems so much louder than the advert and it's shite and always makes me jump like a Bastard!! **** off!

Wow Esteban leaving seems to bring out my bad side.

The Nationwide advert where the advisor finds the scarf and gets it back to its owner. Cheesy and unrealistic. Yawn.

Dunno about that, when I'm thinking about which company to use for my personal financial affairs, the company whose employees are mostly likely to return any lost scarves, or indeed any personal effects that I might lose, has a great bearing on my decision.

The Nationwide advert where the advisor finds the scarf and gets it back to its owner. Cheesy and unrealistic. Yawn.

Glad this has come up.

The New Nationwide, HSBC, and Lloyds adverts should all be ****ing banned by Ofcom as far as I'm concerned. Do they think we are ****ing idiots? We just forgot the banking crisis and the recession and how all bankers and banks are c*nts? We just forgot HSBC launder millions upon millions of bloodstained notes each year for the Columbian Cartels? And Now all these tugging on the heartstring type adverts with slogans like 'on your side for 250 years' I mean FCUK OFF. GENUINELY **** OFF BECAUSE YOU ARE BOILING MY FVCKING PISS. Absolute piss taking cvnts. It's a ****ING DISGRACE. That Lloyds one with the horses is the fVcking scum of the earth.

• Like 2

Not to mention the fact that she would be putting herself in danger visiting a house she doesn't know.

The, you have got it booking right adverts. The children replicate this at school, try explaining to a 9 year old why it's unacceptable to use the word booking in that context it's used. Ha

Glad this has come up.

The New Nationwide, HSBC, and Lloyds adverts should all be ****ing banned by Ofcom as far as I'm concerned. Do they think we are ****ing idiots? We just forgot the banking crisis and the recession and how all bankers and banks are c*nts? We just forgot HSBC launder millions upon millions of bloodstained notes each year for the Columbian Cartels? And Now all these tugging on the heartstring type adverts with slogans like 'on your side for 250 years' I mean FCUK OFF. GENUINELY **** OFF BECAUSE YOU ARE BOILING MY FVCKING PISS. Absolute piss taking cvnts. It's a ****ING DISGRACE. That Lloyds one with the horses is the fVcking scum of the earth.

Having a good day matey?

Glad this has come up.

Not seen the adverts, but +1'ed for the attitude toward banks (no not the nice guys who are just doing their jobs, the fvcking evil, and they really are evil bastards! at the top of the tree who fvck with the plebs just to ensure their own selfish greed)

Not to mention the fact that she would be putting herself in danger visiting a house she doesn't know.

The, you have got it booking right adverts. The children replicate this at school, try explaining to a 9 year old why it's unacceptable to use the word booking in that context it's used. Ha

Unless she was accompanied by Tincy or it was his house then all she would have to fear would be a big richard.

Not seen the adverts, but +1'ed for the attitude toward banks (no not the nice guys who are just doing their jobs, the fvcking evil, and they really are evil bastards! at the top of the tree who fvck with the plebs just to ensure their own selfish greed)

Damn right, already have my savings in p2p lenders, just waiting for someone to innovate a new more socially responsible current account and I'll never deal with the established banks again. We do have a choice!