Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bread going off, despite it being in a bread bin and should've expired tomorrow.

Real bread goes stale in less than 24 hours. It's only in the UK we eat this long life nasty shit that sticks to the roof of your mouth.

Edited by bovril

Bread going off, despite it being in a bread bin and should've expired tomorrow.

I bought an "artisan" loaf from Morrisons last week, I opened it 3 days before the sell-by date and it was rotten all over, not just a bit, proper huge clumps of white and green filth. Someone needs to start making bloomers and baguettes loaded with preservatives so you get more than 24 hours to eat the pissing thing

bacon sandwich is legit imo

also greggs do a mexican baguette which is just a delight to behold. i bloody love mexicans and baguettes so it really is a winner.

i always think maybe it wouldn't have been all that bad in the old days living off bread and water cos i enjoy drinking water and bread is ace.

Cheese topped cobs with a nice bit of ham and cheese & onion crisps. A staple of my working lunch break.

oh man the thought of combining crisps with bread at this hour is making me salivate.

it was always my dream as a child to open a crisp butty shop. might try set the wheels in motion soonish.