Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got anymore, really interested in these, just like to know what theyre like and cant be arsed reading 28 pages.

Whats the best website?

I'm in the same boat

For me, Jersey99 was quicker than thefootballshirt.com / allucanget.com but more expensive.

I think the quality is the same for the most part, it just depends how quickly you want your shirts / how much you are willing to pay.

Sparky, I ordered a Holland shirt for my brother on the 6th December and it arrived today, from thefootballshirt.com.

They never told me that it got dispatched though so I had no idea when it was due.

If you e-mail them you do get a pretty fast response. :thumbup:

My shirt was ordered on Nov 21 , the tracking shows it was sent from Hong Kong on 6th Dec but ive still not got it . For people who have ordered from footbalshirt.com did you have to sign for the shirt ?

My shirt was ordered on Nov 21 , the tracking shows it was sent from Hong Kong on 6th Dec but ive still not got it . For people who have ordered from footbalshirt.com did you have to sign for the shirt ?

Nope just got delivered mate.

Didn't have a problem at all with delivery.

I want an Atletico Madrid shirt with

Kun Agüero

on it but they're all out of stock except on Jersey99 where it's going to cost me $42.50 :cry:

:cool:

That's what I've got. Got it from a site listed in here (which unfortunately I can't remember), but wasn't in that list you put up above.

I want an Atletico Madrid shirt with

Kun Agüero

on it but they're all out of stock except on Jersey99 where it's going to cost me $42.50 :cry:

Had to use Jersey 99 to get my brother an Atletico away shirt because it wan't available on any other site.

It was worth it for the space packaging it came in alone.