Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Hi guys,

After reading for a while and then finally joining, this is my first post on the forums but wanted to say thanks for recommending thefootballshirt.com - I thought it was too good to be true but worth a gamble anyway and bought 11 Brazil shirts for the lads at work for a match against managment complete with our 'Brazil' generated names which went down a storm in the office today. Also got myself an Italy shirt with 9 Toni on the back and a Boca Juniors shirt.

These really do look like the real deal and were all complete with tags although there was a slight niggle in that one of the XL shirts came as a Medium but the lad reckons he'll fit in it in a week or two! Delivery seems to be a common question and mine all arrive today which was 11 days after placing my order. I also emailed them a couple of times with questions and got answers within an hour which was a refreshing change!

All in all well worth the £17 a shirt it worked out at and I'm already thinking about buying again!

Blimey!

I just tried mine on after leaving a rave review and sod me it's a medium but marked as an XL. Now I appreciate I may sound like a very bitter fat man BUT it's the same size as one of the lads mediums! My Italy and Boca ones which are also XL fit fine though.

Have emailed them explaining but I am not that hopeful about their aftercare!

Blimey!

I just tried mine on after leaving a rave review and sod me it's a medium but marked as an XL. Now I appreciate I may sound like a very bitter fat man BUT it's the same size as one of the lads mediums! My Italy and Boca ones which are also XL fit fine though.

If you act like a tight bastard, expect the shittiest portion.

Blimey!

So are you saying if I buy M, it will turn out to be S?