Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Recently ordered the Sampdoria 3rd shirt (the black one) with the Serie A patch and Lucchini 6 on the back from the allucangetstore.com and it arrived today, exactly a week after i ordered it!

To be honest im staggered with the quality! perhaps the most beautiful shirt i've ever seen! top notch all round.....tempted to buy the Dortmund away now...especially as they have a SALE!!! :D

I'm trying to find a SC Heerenveen home shirt. It's the sexiest thing i've ever laid eyes on

413104773_e6e3df8406_b.jpg

Take away the little red love hearts and it's woefully average, you might as well buy a Huddersfield top and make the hearts yourself! :thumbup:

Remember that Arsenal shirt i pay 60 quid for ? I have wore it about 6 times seriously. Was a waste of money but ATLEAST it wasn't made in a Thai sweatshop and is worth about 70p.

How can you wear fake football shirts people :sick:

Remember that Arsenal shirt i pay 60 quid for ? I have wore it about 6 times seriously. Was a waste of money but ATLEAST it wasn't made in a Thai sweatshop and is worth about 70p.

No it was made in an Indonesian sweatshop and is worth about a fiver in materials! :whistle:

Still confused about who you actually support.

• 1 month later...
www.thefootballshirt.com does Boca shirts. :thumbup:

Awesome, Anyone bought from this company before or seen reviews about the company? Seems pretty professional and legit.

Riquelme :wub:

Tempted to get one now, but might wait a few weeks, or till I get a job.

Awesome, Anyone bought from this company before or seen reviews about the company? Seems pretty professional and legit.

Riquelme :wub:

Tempted to get one now, but might wait a few weeks, or till I get a job.

Yeah I got one for my little brother from there, came within two weeks and any e-mails I sent were quickly responded to.

Well worth the £15 (with P&P)