Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Bad news for me!

Ordered the Roma away shirt two weeks ago - the website states that 'payment has been received' but I have no tracking number alongside it.

I emailed the guy who then asked for my order number, I gave it to him - no response

3 days later I emailed again asking what the problem was, and he said "give me a couple of days to track it" - no response

Now its been another 3 days so I've sent a rather more threatening one! - as of yet, no response

Might just cut my losses and open up a paypal dispute. The website says that dispatch is usually 1-2 days after payment and delivery takes 2-4 weeks. I've had 2 weeks and there hasn't been any progress!

He has until Monday!

EDIT: ordered from www.thefootballshirt.com

Edited by Bluefoxtim

Bad news for me!

Ordered the Roma away shirt two weeks ago - the website states that 'payment has been received' but I have no tracking number alongside it.

I emailed the guy who then asked for my order number, I gave it to him - no response

3 days later I emailed again asking what the problem was, and he said "give me a couple of days to track it" - no response

Now its been another 3 days so I've sent a rather more threatening one! - as of yet, no response

Might just cut my losses and open up a paypal dispute. The website says that dispatch is usually 1-2 days after payment and delivery takes 2-4 weeks. I've had 2 weeks and there hasn't been any progress!

He has until Monday!

EDIT: ordered from www.thefootballshirt.com

Could this be anything to do with your unauthorised card use you posted about earlier I wonder.....?

Could this be anything to do with your unauthorised card use you posted about earlier I wonder.....?

No, just the website being incompetant. The payment went through 2 weeks ago, they just didn't seem bothered. I sent 5 emails in total, only the rather pissed off and threatening email I sent yesterday prompted any action - Along with a "Sorry for lately" :giggle: I got a tracking number and confirmation of dispatch for June 11th.

I won't be using the site again that's for sure! Least it's on it's way now though.

Can't seem to find anywhere with the new Adidas Russia away kit, it's such a nice kit I might even consider paying full whack for it but only when I know I can't find it off one of these sites. Arshavin on the back obvs :)

09-10-russia-away-shirt-300x300.jpg

Anyone know what number Pato is for AC Milan and Brazil? Or what number Kaka is for Madrid?

There's pictures of Pato on Google where he's wearing the 9, 11, 18 or even 21 for Brazil... With Milan, it's usually (?) the 7.

Kaka's number for Real has yet to be decided... The 22 just like with Milan?

There's pictures of Pato on Google where he's wearing the 9, 11, 18 or even 21 for Brazil... With Milan, it's usually (?) the 7.

Brazil's numbering is like Englands..there's no set number, the starting XI take the numbers 1-11.

It's 5 i believe because there was a hype about him wearing the prestigious number because it used to be Zidane's.

Thank you.

Brazil's numbering is like Englands..there's no set number, the starting XI take the numbers 1-11.

Thank you.

It's 5 i believe because there was a hype about him wearing the prestigious number because it used to be Zidane's.

Thank you.