Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

on bestway4you.com.......

the sizing is US.

Does that mean if i'm approx a UK Medium, 40/42" should I order a SMALL??

I was going to post about the us sizes the other day but didnt want to look stupid :blush:

anyone? :)

Contemplating getting

1396-09-France-home.jpg

and/or

1377-08-09-Valencia-away.jpg

Or wait for more of next seasons shirts to be added.

Wait thats what im doing, and hoping some nice ones come up especially At. Madrid, and hoping Aguero or/and Forlan stay.

It's 5 i believe because there was a hype about him wearing the prestigious number because it used to be Zidane's.

He rejected the number 5 shirt because he believed Zidane was so great he couldn't be like him, as I recall. They haven't decided on the number for Kaka yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I've planned to go as Fellaini to a fancy dress party because i already have an afro wig :D

But i dont know wether to get the old kit because i can get the shorts and socks cheap or just go for their new kit and get their old shorts and socks because i dont want to pay to much for it.

I can pick up the shorts and socks off of http://www.jjbsports.com for about £5 including P&P

Both kits are available on http://www.bestway4you.com so the shirt isnt the issue. And the lettering on the kits, as bestway4you doesn't have the latest styles would anyon either suggest trying to get it done at say, JJB for example or just get anyonld style off of bestway4you ????? :S

EDIT: or i could just get one of these

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/__everton-fel...12el1313?_rdc=1

Although it still leaves me with the shorts and socks dilema :/ But i could just get some normal either white or blue socks or shorts from JJB

Edited by Bakey.

I bet they've been taken down due to copyright/trademark infringement - there's no way those shirts could've been real at the prices they were selling at.

I bet they've been taken down due to copyright/trademark infringement - there's no way those shirts could've been real at the prices they were selling at.

They are definitely real. Just factory 2nds, not 100% perfect so not good enough to sell in a shop, simple as.

• 2 weeks later...