Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

i bbought Spain away shirt last year,i'l be honest,it probably was a fake but it was a damn good one!

Can you tell me how fast delivery is?

Probably is fake for them prices, but decent quality fakes right?

5 to 10 days is £23 :blink:

14 to 20 days is £6

Has anyone here bought a shirt off there ?

Same question from me? Want to order one if someone can confirm the transaction was smooth and the quality's decent.

I don't think they are fakes. I think they are factory rejects. They'll be something ever so slightly wrong with 'em like a collar not level or a sponsor not quite level. I ve bought of a similar site before and was very pleased with the result. The neck wasn't quite right but you can't tell for shit unless you study it. Probably the same people with a different site tbf.

I don't think they are fakes. I think they are factory rejects. They'll be something ever so slightly wrong with 'em like a collar not level or a sponsor not quite level. I ve bought of a similar site before and was very pleased with the result. The neck wasn't quite right but you can't tell for shit unless you study it. Probably the same people with a different site tbf.

this

5 to 10 days is £23 :blink:

14 to 20 days is £6

Has anyone here bought a shirt off there ?

ok,i bought 1 for me and 2 for someone i worked with,had no problems with the transaction and we were both happy with what we recieved ( 2 x Spain away and 1 x Argentina away),chose the cheapest option for postage and goods arrived within 2 weeks

As someone else has just pointed out,these are prob just slight seconds,they come with all the tags on just as you would buy in a shop

hope this helps :thumbup:

ok,i bought 1 for me and 2 for someone i worked with,had no problems with the transaction and we were both happy with what we recieved ( 2 x Spain away and 1 x Argentina away),chose the cheapest option for postage and goods arrived within 2 weeks

As someone else has just pointed out,these are prob just slight seconds,they come with all the tags on just as you would buy in a shop

hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers.. :thumbup:

**** it i ve gambled on it again. 10-20 days delivery though. I will have forgot I did it by then!

That's part of the fun, you get something in the post from Zulabongo and you're like 'wtf is this, I didn't order anything from there', then you open it and feel like a kid on Christmas finding out you've got a new shirt. It's great!

don't know weather to gamble or not! used to use a site called TheFootballShirt but now they have just gone!

That site was quality I bought a brazil shirt from thier with Heggs 8 on the back this was 2years ago and it's still going strong

Also, if anyone honestly complains when they get a few niggles with a shirt after paying little more than a tenner, you're a twat.

If you act like a cheap arsehole expect the shittiest portion. I use these sites but I'm not going to moan about a tear or fade here and there.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Also, if anyone honestly complains when they get a few niggles with a shirt after paying little more than a tenner, you're a twat.

If you act like a cheap arsehole expect the shittiest portion. I use these sites but I'm not going to moan about a tear or fade here and there.

What site do you use :whistle:

just found this bloke on EBay, dunno if he's any good but has 100% feedback

so gambled on barcelona messi long sleeve shirt and iniesta spain shirt

come to £40

bit dissappointed about the lack of choice though

post pics when they arrive

Ozwin can you give me the name of the ebayer seller please.

Also has anyone recieved thier shirt from that pressforgoods site

Cheers

His name's winning_eleven2010

He's ran out of Colombia shirts now and only has 3 others for sale at the minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my shirts today.

At first I thought they were fakes as the crest wasn't embroidered but after a wee bit of research it looks like Real Madrid didn't do that this season.

Pretty happy.

Where did you order them from mate and if it's not too much hassle could you post pics fancy a real Madrid shirt my self