Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Nice one, :thumbup:

Though I should have probably mentioned that Im being a tight fisted bastard and wanted a cheap one, or in a dream world one of the old 90's Nintendo ones :wub:

Last time I looked (albeit a month or so ago), I couldnt find any on the cheap like the others posted here, and the old ones were either XXL, kids sizes, or were astronomical in price.

I think I might just have to end up opening the wallet and fork out for one of the new ones

Edited by Darkon84

• 2 months later...

Stop being a cheap bastard and buy off the St. Pauli official website.

They have fantastic customer service, ship really high quality products out to you pretty quickly with a bunch of freebies and in good order. And they're not really that expensive, anyway.

Plus, you're not going to be lining the pockets of Adidas, Nike or some Abromvich style billionaire owner, either. They need all the monetary support they can get, really. :)

I've bought a fair bit of Pauli merch (I quite like their own branded casual clothing tbh, more than their kits) and as long as you've got a browser with a simple translator (ie Chrome) and you're not a complete moron then it's easy enough to do.

Oh and they're on a one year rolling kit contract and they put their stuff on sale at the end of the season, so if it's the 11/12 shirt you want and don't mind risking not getting a home one if they run out in your size you might want to wait til May when you'll probably pick one up for like twenty quid or something. And if you wait til about Juneish you can see what the new design is cos, tbh, the current one isn't spectacular.

Last edit, I swear: They're on sale now, apparently. Down to fourty Euros. Pretty sure mine dropped to thirty Euros when I bought it, can't remember though, may not be worth the risk as once they're out of stock that's it. Where the **** you found them at sixty quid I've got no idea cos they were only 59.99 Euros at top price.

Edited by Finnegan

Very occasionally you get one turn up on Ebay but demand is such that it rarely goes for anything like "cheap".

Cheers Hux. I know its a popular shirt, just thought I'd try my luck :thumbup:

Finners, I've just ordered the away shirt off the Pauli site for 40€. It's a beauty :wub:

FC3110.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...