Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

All about Borussia M'gladbach.

Played some ****ing great football this year, Reus has obviously been a revalation but they've been a joy to watch the games I've seen. The destruction of Bayern a couple of months ago was superb.

S04!!

Edited by Finnegan

Played some ****ing great football this year, Reus has obviously been a revalation but they've been a joy to watch the games I've seen. The destruction of Bayern a couple of months ago was superb.

Shame that Reus is leaving but they are getting a good deal.

Went to the Gladbach vs Dortmund game a couple of months back, suprising how much they've changed since the previous visit a season earlier when they sat bottom of the league lol! Pretty much exactly the same side aswell.

Wookie have you visited the Veltins Arena before? How come they are your German side?

I know :) they only have medium or extra large :/

Standard fake sizes. Be sure to post pictures when it arrives. ;)

I know :) they only have medium or extra large :/

Standard fake sizes. Be sure to post pictures when it arrives. ;)

This is my reason. That and the fact that they play some great football as well, also the fact that there sort of unique in a way, when you think of German football you tend to think of Bayern , Dortmund, Leverkusen ect. but for me its Pauli.

Watching them get promoted to the Bundesliga in 2010 and running on the pitch in celebration away at Furth will be an all time footballing highlight for me! Never forget that

Edited by Floating Fox

I just love German football and the german culture. There fans are amazing and the football for the most part is sublime and very attacking. Sort of following Dortmund at moment due to the fact my favorite player Langerak is playing for them (well sort of playing more sitting on the bench).

I've been trawling these sites looking for a cheap New York Cosmos home kit. Anybody had any luck/could point me in the right direction?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_16?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=new+york+cosmos+shirt&x=0&y=0&sprefix=New+York+Cosmos+%2Caps%2C308

Not sure if they are up to date.